Notify me when back in stock
2.1m Kitchen Awning Sun Screen (XD)
The XD (Extra Drop) version of our popular Kitchen Awning Privacy Screen now comes with a longer 1.95m drop & includes the following key features:
- Dual D-Ring with Eyelet attachment points on Reinforced tabs. This enables use with poles (not included) as well as by the standard guy rope attachment.
- Pegs & Guy Ropes (with peg bag) are now included;
- The shade rating has been improved to 95%; and
- The 2.1m screen is also fitted with velcro attachment tabs allowing for other uses, such as on the lead pole of a bag awning.
Sized to fit the off-side of the Jayco Swift, Flite or other similar sized Camper Trailers this Kitchen Awning Sun Screen is 2.1m (width) x 1.95m (height / drop). The size also suits as a bed end fly shade for the Jayco Penguin Camper Trailer.
The sunscreen is a flexible solution to block out the sun, provide a privacy screen but still let the breeze through. Easy and simple to set up simply slide along sail track (where fitted) on your camper trailer. Made from high quality shade cloth this kitchen awning screen will provide privacy from caravan park neighbours while also allowing light and air into your camper trailer. Other benefits include increasing the efficiency of your fridge by keeping the sun off your van.
- Size: 2.1m (W) x 1.95m (H)
- 95% shade rating
- Colour: Grey
- 6mm kedar rope spline to slide into standard sail track
- Velcro attachment points on top to allow for other uses
- Hemmed edging all round to prevent fraying
- Tough stainless steel D-Ring attachment plus Eyelets on re-inforced tabs (3x along the bottom)
- Provides extra privacy
- Includes a hand carry bag.
- Jayco Camper Trailers from 2012 onward come with sail track channels pre-installed on each side of the van. Campers manufactured prior to this may require installation of sail track (not included) to attach the sunscreen. This is a simple and relatively cheap task that could be undertaken by the average handyman.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
- Heavy-Duty reinforced D-Rings tabs;
- High-quality rope spline
- Excellent UV Protection
- Easy & quick to set up
- Includes a convenient zippered carry bag
- Guy ropes & steel zinc plated pegs (with peg bag) included
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Sunscreen used on PenguinBy: Louise Gaborit on 22 July 2022Great addition to keeping sun off bed end of Penguin. Also have kitchen side sunshade that is good for privacy in tight caravan park sites.
Kitchen sunscreenBy: Lesley on 27 August 2019I give this product 10/10 - 5 star rating. Absolutely perfect.