2.8m XD Kitchen Sunscreen for Jayco Dove
NEW XD 1.95m eXtra Drop | Great for the Campers Off-Side
Make 4 payments of $17.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Notify me when back in stock
2.8m Kitchen Awning Sun Screen (XD)
The XD (Extra Drop) version of our popular Kitchen Awning Privacy Screen now comes with a longer 1.95m drop & includes the following key features:
- Dual D-Ring with Eyelet attachment points on Reinforced tabs. This enables use with poles (not included) as well as by the standard guy rope attachment.
- Pegs & Guy Ropes (with peg bag) are now included; and
- The shade rating has been improved to 95%.
Sized to fit the off-side of the Jayco Dove or other similar sized Camper Trailers this Kitchen Awning Sun Screen is 2.80m (width) x 1.95m (height / drop).
The sunscreen is a flexible solution to block out the sun, provide a privacy screen but still let the breeze through. Easy and simple to set up simply slide along sail track (where fitted) on your camper trailer. Made from high quality shade cloth this kitchen awning screen will provide privacy from caravan park neighbours while also allowing light and air into your camper trailer. Other benefits include increasing the efficiency of your fridge by keeping the sun off your van.
- Size: 2.80m (W) x 1.95m (H)
- 95% shade rating
- Colour: Grey
- 6mm spline / rope to slide into standard sail track
- Double stitched edging all round to prevent fraying
- Tough stainless steel D-Ring attachment plus Eyelets on re-inforced tabs (3x along the bottom)
- Provides extra privacy
- Includes a hand carry bag.
- Jayco Camper Trailers from 2012 onward come with sail track channels pre-installed on each side of the van. Campers manufactured prior to this may require installation of sail track (not included) to attach the sunscreen. This is a simple and relatively cheap task that could be undertaken by the average handyman.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
GaryBy: Gary Widdowson on 21 April 2016Works great quality good and fast delivery
SatisfiedBy: Don Felsch on 17 February 2016Have a Nissan Campervan, awning fits comfortably, tho had to fix sail track. Will really appreciate the shade it affords , we travel a lot. Recommend your company for prompt delivery .