Notify me when back in stock
200W Canvas Blanket Solar Panel with Accessories
Blanket solar panels are much lighter and take up less space compared to traditional fold-up solar panels. This 12V 200W solar panel weighs just 6.8kg. When not in use, it folds down to just 512mm wide by 360mm high, small enough to easily stow away in a storage cupboard. When you want to use it, simply unfold and lay it on the ground or across your car’s windscreen.
A charge controller is included, so you can connect directly to a GEL, flooded or SLA battery without any additional hardware. The charge controller also includes a 2A USB charging outlet, perfect for charging mobile phones, tablets, and other devices in an emergency. Built with high-grade monocrystalline solar panels, and safety features including short circuit, open circuit, reverse polarity, overload, and dual MOSFET reverse current protection. A carry bag is supplied with a built-in pouch for accessory storage.
- 3-stage PWM charge management
- USB 2A USB Port
- Solar panel type: Monocrystalline
- Voltage at Power Max: 18V
- Current at Power Max: 9.5A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 23.7V
- Short Circuit Current: 9.8A
- Dimensions Folded: 512mm x 360mm
- Dimension Unfolded: 1070mm x 1032mm
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Solar Charge Controller
- System Voltage: 12/24V Auto
- Battery Equalisation: Sealed: 14.4V, GEL: 14.2V, Flood: 14.6V
- Float Charge: 13.7V (Default, Adjustable)
- Discharge Stop: 10.7V (Default, Adjustable)
- Discharge Reconnect: 12.6V (Default, Adjustable)
- USB Output: 5V, 2A
- Self-Consumption: <10mA
- Operating Temperature: -35 ~ 60°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.