3.5m Fiamma F45S Awning Royal Grey (Black Casing)
Latest Release 2020 Royal Grey F45 with Improved Design
Notify me when back in stock
Fiamma 3.5m F45S Awning (Royal Grey Fabric & Black Casing)
- Easy and safe to operate
- Silent when opening/closing and while travelling
- Easy to hook winch loop
- Maximum shadow surface
- Auto lock feature
- Case Colour: Deep Black
- Fabric Colour: Royal Grey
- Case length: 3480mm
- Case Height: 136mm
- Case Thickness: 85mm
- Fabric Length: 3310mm
- Awning Extension: 2500mm
- Weight: 25kg
Please note this kit come with the Standard Bracket Kit which allows the awning to be attached to a flat vertical face on a Caravan / Pop Top / Motorhome / Camper Trailer. Where the awning is attached to a curved surface or roof rack a separate bracket kit needs to be purchased.
- The new Deep Black Casing looks great on Black Vans & Off Road RVs.
- We would recommend adding the optional Fiamma Curved Rafter & Tie Down Kit (linked on the page) which will increase tension on the fabric and make the awning more sturdy (to better cope with Aussie weather!). If you want to beef it up even further then consider the Fiamma Fast Clip System (Anti-Flap Kit).
- Note the Fiamma Awnings include a smaller sail track than what is used in most other awnings. If adding a Privacy screen please note you need one with a smaller (4mm or 5mm) spline / kedder thread. We stock the Coast to Coast sun screens which suit the Fiamma Awnings. The Camec range will also suit with a 5mm spline.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
Coast to Coast RV produces high quality caravan and RV accessories.
All products manufactured by Coast to Coast are covered by a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Please retain your proof of purchase and contact Coast to Coast regarding warranty issues by email at:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.