600Lb Weight Distribution Hitch
or 4 payments of $79.75 with Learn more
Notify me when back in stock
600Lb (275kg) Weight Distribution Hitch
There's not much worse than experiencing unnerving trailer sway plus the associated reduced braking responsiveness. This is often caused because the weight of the trailer causes increased weight on the rear wheels of the towing vehcile thereby creating an inbalance between all wheels. Overtime this also causes a reduction in fuel economy and uneven tyre wear.
When using a Weight Distribution Hitch the load is evenly distributed through the vehicle's chassis to all four wheels.
This 600Lb (275kg) Weight Distribution Hitch (WDH) has all the design features and quality found in the more expensive weight distribution systems since it's made in the same factory as the other leading WDH brands. It also comes with a standard shank (unlike some other systems) creating a full kit with nothing more to spend and offering oustanding value for money.
This 600Lb WDH is suitable for application of trailer laden ball weights between 135-275kg.
- Suit standard 50mm tow bar receivers
- Round bar style springbars allow extra clearance from A-Frame when turning.
- Snap up chain brackets and lift handle accessory.
- Quick adjust head featuring a course tooth adjustment washer allowing for up to 6 tilt positions,
- Strong cast head featuring double sided friction sway compatibility.
- A WDS transfers the weight from the rear of vehicle to two places: front wheels of towing vehicle and tyres of trailer being towed
- 12 Month Warranty
- Please note the included standard shank will be suitable for most but not all RV set ups. New style offset shanks (not included) may be used if the included shank doesn't have sufficient range.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
WDH 600 pBy: John White on 22 January 2018This product appears to be very strong and solid and of excellent quality but I would have liked to have seen a installation DVD or other illustrated printed material to demonstrate the correct fitting procedure