Notify me when back in stock
Ampfibian Mini 15A to 10A Adapter & 15A Lead Combo
15A 10m electrical caravan extension lead & Ampfibian mini combo deal. Save time and money and buy them together.
AMPFIBIAN MINI FEATURES:
Designed and made in Australia
Safely & Legally connect a 15A Plug to a 10A domestic outlet
2 year warranty
Compact design for indoor use
Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCD) trips when overloaded
Residual Current Device (RCD) cuts power fast when a fault is detected
Complies with Australian Standards
Rated to IP33 - protection against spraying water / rain at an angle of up to 60 degrees from the vertical
L-Class rated for light / non-commercial duty
Impact rated to IK08
* Please note that the Ampfibian will not convert 10A to 15A, it protects the 10A circuit from overloading with a 15A circuit. You may be limited with the functionality of your connected device/s if intending to use a power draw of more than 10 amps.
10M 15A Electrical Lead FEATURES:
- Powertech 10m 15A Heavy Duty Extension Lead.
- Ideal for Caravans, Camper Trailers and Motorhomes.
- Wide blade earth terminals (not for domestic power points)
- High visibility orange for safety
Want a Waterproof Version? See our listing for the Ampfibian RV Plus combo kit.
See our full range of Ampfibian products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Ampfibian Mini & 10m Lead ComboBy: mick on 9 March 2021I was pleasently surprised to find a well contsructed product,easy to use which i am sure to get years of use from
Item as describedBy: Diane Harrison on 9 March 2018Item as described. Speedy delivery. Exactly what i wanted. Thanks