Autoterm Diesel Air Heater with Digital Controller
2KW / 12V Model
Notify me when back in stock
Are you planning to travel off-grid in winter or the colder regions but worried about heating up your Caravan? Look no further than Europe’s quietest Diesel Heater, designed for the extreme cold in the Tundra of Siberia and the Seas of the Arctic Ocean.....introducing the Autoterm Diesel Air Heater.
Autoterm air heaters are designed to provide warm air to living areas of vehicles and buses, as well as to cars, motorhomes, campers, in housing and cabins of yachts and ships in the cold seasons.
- Silent pump. The Autoterm manufactured fuel dosing pump reduces noise output by 95% - perfect for the lightest sleepers.
- Brushless fan motor. No one else is using this technology that provides much more torque and longer lifetime of the motor.
- Stepless fan speed. All other heaters use fixed fans speed steps, but the Autoterm computer algorithm can precisely choose the fan speed required to achieve the best heater temperature response, which maintains room temperature more accurately and allows more efficiency from the heater.
- Balanced fan. Each heater fan assembly is run on a balancing machine, the balancing prevents noise and vibration from the heater even at its max speed of 4500rpm. Prevents premature wear of the heater.
- Air intake silencer included. This is a genuine silencer that helps make Autoterm heaters the quietest heaters in the market.
- Superb quality control. Every component has an individual serial number and quality control is taken very seriously. Autoterm heaters are ISO 9001 compliance and CE approved. As there is no current compliance required in Australia, we make sure all European and UK approvals are adhered to, plus every heater is run on a computer controller testbed for one hour, from every production run, one heater is run for 3000 hours.
- Local support. we carry a full range of spare parts and our team is available to answer all queries.
- Factory support. Whilst we are locally responsible to help with any possible issue, the Autoterm factory guarantees a worldwide 2-year warranty on any heater purchased, with a 24 hour helpline available.
- Russian and German componentry. Over 90% of the heater is made in-house, in Russia, the balance of componentry like the ducting and vents are manufactured in Germany. Autoterm is the 3rd largest manufacturer of Diesel Heaters in the world. This gives assurance of all quality steps and procedures.
- Operation at -40 degrees. These heaters are built not to fail. They are relied on all over the world to provide heat in extreme weather conditions.
The PU-27 Digital Controller is the recommended controller for most people as once you have it set up, you simply press one button and adjust the temperature up or down. It also has other functions the Rotary Controller does not such as multi-day timers.
- Fuel: diesel
- Fuel Consumption: 0.1-0.24 L/h
- Hot Air Flow: 34-75 m3/h
- Set Weight: 6.5kg
- Power Consumption: min 10W to max 29W
- Stepless DC Induction Motor
- Made in Europe
- Heater and Controller
- Fuel Pump and 6m Cable
- Power Cable with Fuses 6.5m
- Controller Cable 1.8m
- Air Intake Hose 65cm and Air Intake Silencer 18cm
- Fuel Pump Rubber Holder-Supporting Brackets
- Mounting Base Plate
- Clamps and Screws
- Muffler with Mounting Kit
- Fuel Hose 10m
- Spiral Wound Exhaust Pipe 1m
- Heat Insulation for Exhaust 45cm
- Fuel Standpipe 68cm
- Air Intake grill
- Heater Vent
- Heater Ducting 1.2m
Whilst the heater kits come with a fuel pick up, they do not come with a tank, see 100-02510 for the fuel tank (sold separately).
|Barcode #||Does Not Apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.