Notify me when back in stock
Caravan Privacy Screen End Wall
Block out the sun & provide privacy without the hassle of having to install a full Annexe. These new Black coloured Privacy Screens have an outstanding shade rating but also feature an improved privacy in comparison to the standard Silver / Grey screens. The black shade mesh looks smart & is a great match to many modern RVs, especially those using black graphics and black checker plating (such as the Jayco Outback range).
Easy and simple to set up, the screen takes no more than a few minutes to install, simply using the velcro straps to attach to the upper awning arm and then pegging down with the supplied pegs & ropes. If you have an Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit (AFK) this screen also includes 6mm spline so it can be attached to your awning along the sail track.
This Caravan End Wall is an angled cut, designed to fit Full Caravan "roll out" awnings including Carefree Fiesta, Dometic, A&E & Sunburst (Note the square cut end walls are better suited to Pop Tops).
This premium quality Privacy Screen features hemmed edging, Heavy Duty D-Rings and additional side attachment points so you can attach to the awning legs if setting the screen straight down. The screen also includes genuine kedar rope spline that won't kink over time.
- 5 Heavy Heavy Duty D-Rings (3 along Bottom & 2 on the Sides)
- 6mm Rope Spline (for fitting to AFKs);
- Hemmed edging all around to prevent fraying;
- Provides excellent privacy and UV Protection while still allowing ventilation;
- Easy & quick to set up;
- Suitable for use with all popular roll out awning brands;
- Includes a convenient zippered carry bag;
- Includes 5 x guy ropes & 5 x steel zinc plated pegs (with peg bag).
- Dimensions: 2.09m (wide) x 2.35m/1.90m (Height)
- Shade Rating: 90%
- Screen Material: 195 gsm
- Colour: Black
- We really like the black coloured mesh which provides more privacy and just looks great. On testing, the screen material seemed thicker and it also appeared to offer more protection from rain than the other popular branded grey screens. They're not waterproof but the water tends to rolls off them without coming through.
- Setting the screen at a larger angle will give you more space under your roll out awning. In inclement weather, set the screen closer at a steeper angle or straight down (To offer more protection from the rain).
- If you have a full size caravan, make sure you get an angled cut end wall.
Matching Long Wall Privacy Screens
Also available are the matching black Long Wall Privacy Screens available in 3.7m, 4.0m, 4.3m & 4.6m lengths (see our linked products on this listing).
Buy now and start enjoying the benefits of one of the most popular awning accessories for Caravanners!
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
End screensBy: Mick Bonwick on 17 September 2018Thanks guys great product
SatisfiedBy: Greg on 3 December 2017Very impressed with the product and the service. I'll be back
Black Privacy Screen End WallBy: Dawn Flitcroft on 12 November 2017Very happy with this product, very well made & makes a great screen, the service was excellent.
Black Caravan End Wall - privacy screenBy: Shelley Ballis on 6 September 2017Quality Product, great service and easy transaction, very happy with purchase, thank you A+