Notify me when back in stock
Brass Monkey 60L Dual Zone Portable Fridge Freezer
An LCD screen with touch controls allow you to set the temperatures between -20°C and +20°C (with ambient temperature at 25°C). A separate temperature setting sets either the left or right section to be up to 15°C colder than the chiller section. The display also indicates the battery voltage.
There’s even a USB port to keep your phone and other USB powered devices charged.
Note: To conserve energy the square (left) compartment can be turned off by pressing and holding down the + and – buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. Do the same to turn the square (left) compartment back on.
- Dual fridge and freezer zone
- Removable Dual Zone with auto sensors
AC or DC power connections
High-efficiency DC compressor and conversion module
Dual mode operation (Max & Economy)
Digital temperature display with adjustable control
3-stage low voltage battery protection
Handle and wheels
USB port to charge USB devices
Average power consumption over 24 hours is 0.2kWh
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Continuous Power : 45.0W
- Included PSU Rated for AU Mains
- Length : 723.0mm
- Height : 548.0mm
- Depth : 360.0mm
- Weight : 15.1kg (excluding packaging)
- Volume Internal : 60.0l
- Required Voltage : 12.0V, 24.0V
- Current Draw : 1.875A, 3.75A
- Vehicle Connection : Cigarette Lighter, Merit
- Item Connection : 2 Pin DC Power - Rectangular Pins (Suits Waeco)
- Lead Included
- Lead Length : 3.4m
- Device type : Portable refrigerator
- Fridge internal capacity : 60.0l
- Functions : Refrigerator, Freezer
- External Material : Plastic
- Insulation material : CFC and HFC Free Polyurethane Foam
- Temperature setting range : -20.0°C, 20.0°C
- Supports power modes : DC, AC (Via power adaptor)
- Refrigerant / Thermal Device : R134a
- The removable dual zone is a great new feature and we love the fact auto sensors will automatically change the thermostat back to single zone or visa versa.
- Having built in wheels is also a great feature, making the fridge easily manoverable when full.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.