Camper Trailer Bed End Flys (Queen & Double)
Queen & Double - White Bag, Grey Roof, Shade Cloth Sides
Make 4 payments of $98.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Camper Trailer Bed End Flys with Mesh Sides (Pair - Queen & Double)
Sleeping in a damp bed again? Avoid the pitfalls of wet canvas soaking through to your bedding with these new innovative camper bed flys from Camp Smart.
Designed to suit most brands of wind up style Camper Trailer (including the popular Jayco range), these Bed End Flys include quality heavy duty white vinyl bags, a heavy-duty light grey vinyl roof (fully waterproof) with 90% shade cloth side panels. The 90% shade cloth sides are thicker than most standard bed flys which offers improved protection from wet weather together with improved privacy, while still offering ventilation and the ability to see out from the inside. The side mesh panels velcro together at the corners and can be individually rolled which may be preferred in nice weather.
When packing away, the bed end flys can be rolled back up into the vinyl bag and left on the Camper.
A pair of bed flys is included, one Queen bed sized and one Double sized. This suits most wind-up style Campers which often have queen front and double rear beds. It will also suit Campers with 2 doubles noting there will just be a larger gap between the waterproof wall and the bed end canvas.
These bed flys provide excellent protection for your bed end canvas, providing weather protection in the rain, added insulation from the heat or cold & UV Protection.
Key Features include:
- Pair of Bed Flys Included (1x Queen & 1x Double size)
- The bag is made from heavy-duty high-quality PVC (white in colour)
- The roof section is made from heavy-duty high-quality PVC (light grey in colour)
- The side panels made from 90% black shade cloth.
- Brass eyelets are included in the bottom corner wall panels for securing in windy conditions.
- Easy installation - Designed to fit into a standard sail track they can be rolled and zipped up and kept permanently on the van when not in use.
- Designed to fit all models of the popular Jayco camper trailer range. Also suitable for other similar campers including Golf & Corimal.
- Each side is designed to be supported by 3x tent poles & guys ropes (Tent poles not included)
- Basic guys ropes and pegs are included (in a small bag zipped up in the bed fly bags). However, we would recommend upgrading to heavy-duty guy ropes and pegs
- Roof Section: 2.2m(W) x 1.8m(L) (Queen side) & 2.2m(W) x 1.6m(L) (Double side)
- Bag: 2.22m(W) x 0.22m(H)
- Shade Cloth Side Walls: 1.1m (Min Height at Front), 1.3m (Max Height at Camper)
- Please note the tent poles are not included in this package. Some customers may wish to purchase heavy-duty guy ropes, pegs or tent poles (available separately)
- You can tell which is the double and queen by the weight (Queen is slightly heavier). Also normally the double is packed on the top.
- The Bed Flys attach to the RV by sail track which is not included. Sail tracks are usually pre-installed on Campers but if not they are often available through Bunnings, caravan repairers, annexe makers and some marine / boating stores
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.