Campsmart Black XD Caravan End Wall Privacy Screen
NEW XD Extra Drop & Width | 2400/1950mm(H) x 2200mm(W)
Make 4 payments of $19.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Notify me when back in stock
Campsmart XD Black Caravan Privacy Screen End Wall
The newly released Campsmart XD Caravan End Walls feature an Extra Drop with Extra Width. The Full Van "Angled Cut" has a height of 2.40m droping to 1.95m at the edge of the awning, matching the Height of the recently released XD Long Wall Privacy Screens. The width has also been extended from 2.10m to 2.20m better suiting full sized Caravans. The new XD caravan end walls offer up to 20% more covered shade area than other standard sized end walls.
The Premium Quality Campsmart Extra Drop End Walls also include recently developed D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs. This allows for the dual purpose of using the screen as a shade wall with guy ropes or using it as an awning extension on poles.
Easy and simple to set up, the screen takes no more than a few minutes to install, simply using the velcro straps to attach to the upper awning arm and then pegging down with the supplied pegs & ropes. If you have an Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit (AFK) this screen also includes 6mm kedar rope so it can be attached to your awning along the sail track.
This Caravan End Wall is an angled cut, designed to fit Full Caravan "roll out" awnings including Carefree Fiesta, Dometic, A&E & Sunburst (Note a different version is available for Pop Tops).
The sunscreen features hemmed edging, re-enforced D-Rings plus eyelets together with additional side attachment points so you can attach to the awning legs if setting the screen straight down. The screen also includes genuine kedar rope spline that won't kink over time.
- Newly developed Heavy Duty D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs (3 bottom plus 2 side points);
- Kedar rope spline that won't kink over time (for fitting to AFKs);
- 5 Velcro Straps (for fitting to awning cross bar)
- Hemmed edging all around to prevent fraying;
- 2 x Side attachment points for attachment to awning Legs;
- Provides excellent privacy and UV Protection while still allowing ventilation;
- Easy & quick to set up;
- Suitable for use with all popular roll out awning brands;
- Includes a convenient zippered carry bag;
- Includes 5x guy ropes & steel zinc plated pegs (with peg bag).
- Dimensions: 2.20m (Wide) x 2.40m/1.95m (Height)
- Shade Rating: 95%
- Screen Material: 199 gsm
- Colour: Black
- We really like the black coloured mesh which provides more privacy and just looks great. On testing, the screen material seemed thicker and it also appeared to offer more protection from rain than the other popular branded grey screens. They're not waterproof but the water tends to rolls off them without coming through.
- The dual D-Rings & Eyelets are a great new feature. Using the Privacy Screen as an awning extension on poles effectively doubles your living shaded area.
- Note we have a separate version for Pop Tops which has a square cut to suit attachement to the horizonal upper awning arm on Pop Top Roll Out Awnings (See our separate listing)
Matching Long Wall Privacy Screens
Also available are the matching Long Wall Privacy Screens available in 2.8m, 3.1m, 3.4m, 3.7m, 4.0m, 4.6m, 4.9m, 5.2m, 5.5m & 5.8m lengths (see our linked products on this listing). We recommend using the same brand as the style, fabric & colour varies between brands.
Buy now and start enjoying the benefits of one of the most popular awning accessories for Caravanners!
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
LanaBy: Lana Lamb on 2 March 2020Very happy with our privacy screens and the help from your company after i made a phone call ( do they interchange )
Black privacy end wall screen.By: Eric Butler on 20 December 2019Excellent value,prompt service,
End WallBy: Glenn on 30 January 2019Extremely happy with the purchase and also the quality of the end wall was excellent and would highly recommend .