Notify me when back in stock
Pop Top Black XD Privacy Screen End Wall
The newly released Campsmart XD Poptop End Walls feature a 1950mm Extra Drop, matching the Height of the recently released XD Long Wall Privacy Screens. The additional 150mm drop allows for the full length screen to be pegged directly to the ground on touring RVs and is also better suits taller Off-Road models in comparison to the standard 1800mm drop.
The Premium Quality Campsmart Extra Drop End Walls also include recently developed D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs. This allows for the dual purpose of using the screen as a shade wall with guy ropes or using it as an awning extension on poles. The new black shade mesh looks smart & is a great match to many modern RVs, especially those using black graphics and black checker plating (such as the Jayco Outback range).
Easy and simple to set up, the screen takes no more than a few minutes to install, simply using the velcro straps to attach to the upper awning arm and then pegging down with the supplied pegs & ropes. This Pop Top End Wall is a square cut, designed to fit Pop Top "roll out" awnings including Carefree Fiesta, Dometic, A&E & Sunburst (Note a different version is available for full Caravans with a angled cut).
This premium quality Privacy Screen features hemmed edging, re-enforced D-Rings plus eyelets together with additional side attachment points so you can attach to the awning legs if setting the screen straight down.
- 5 Heavy Heavy Duty D-Rings (3 along Bottom & 2 on the Sides)
- 4 Velcro Attachment loops (along the top)
- Hemmed edging all around to prevent fraying;
- Provides excellent privacy and UV Protection while still allowing ventilation;
- Easy & quick to set up;
- Suitable for use with all popular roll out awning brands;
- Includes a convenient zippered carry bag;
- Includes 5 x guy ropes & 5 x steel zinc plated pegs (with peg bag).
- Dimensions: 2.10m (wide) x 1.95m (Height)
- Shade Rating: 90%
- Screen Material: 195 gsm
- Colour: Black
- We really like the black coloured mesh which provides more privacy and just looks great. On testing, the screen material seemed thicker and it also appeared to offer more protection from rain than the other popular branded grey screens. They're not waterproof but the water tends to rolls off them without coming through.
- Setting the screen at a larger angle will give you more space under your roll out awning. In inclement weather, set the screen closer at a steeper angle or straight down (To offer more protection from the rain).
Matching Long Wall Privacy Screens
Also available are the matching black rangle of 1950mm XD (Extra Drop) Long Wall Privacy Screens available in 2.8m, 3.1m 3.4m, 3.7m, 4.0m, 4.3m, 4.6m, 4.9m, 5.2m, 5.5m & 5.8m lengths (see our linked products on this listing).
Buy now and start enjoying the benefits of one of the most popular awning accessories for Caravanners!
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.