Notify me when back in stock
Caravan Awning Porch Extension (Square Cut)
Designed to provide added shade and weather protection covering the entry area to your RV, the awning porch extension (square cut) attaches to the edge of a roll-out awning framework with velcro tabs or to an Anti-Flap Kit (where fitted) utilsing the kedar rope spline. Alternatively the screen can be set down at a greater angle used as a waterproof privacy screen, either on the ends or the long side by sliding into the groove on the barrel of an awning.
Made out of Oxford Polyester with a PU coating, Campsmart's new awning porch extension & waterproof privacy screens are lightweight but extremely durable. The Oxford fabric weave provides better strength and durability than standard plain weaves and is often used for heavier duty fabrics. This allows for a thinner and lightweight product, around half the volume and weight of regular privacy screens & up to 80% lighter than canvas awning walls. The lightweight and compact design means they can be stowed away neatly when not in use in even the smallest of caravan boots.
Incredibly quick & easy to set up, the porch extension takes no more than a few minutes to install. Simply use the velcro straps to attach to the upper awning arm and then secure with tent poles & guy ropes (not included) or peg down to the ground in privacy screen mode with the supplied pegs & ropes. If you have an Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit (AFK) this awing extension includes 6mm kedar rope so it can slide into the AFKs sail track.
The Weatherproof awning porch extension also features D-Rings plus eyelets on re-enforced tabs. This allows for the dual purpose of using the screen as a shade wall with guy ropes or using it as an awning extension on poles. Designed to fit Full Caravan "roll out" awnings including Carefree Fiesta, Dometic & Sunburst.
Please note poles and long guy ropes are not included but can be purchased separately if required.
- D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs (3 bottom plus 2 side points);
- Kedar rope spline that won't kink over time (for fitting to AFKs);
- 5 Velcro Straps (for fitting to awning cross bar)
- Hemmed edging all around to prevent fraying;
- 2 x Side attachment points for attachment to awning Legs;
- Provides excellent privacy and shade;
- Easy & quick to set up;
- Suitable for use with all popular roll out awning brands;
- Includes a convenient zippered carry bag;
- Includes guy ropes & steel zinc plated pegs (with peg bag) for privacy screen mode.
- Screen Material: Oxford Polyester with a Polyurethane coating
- Dimensions: 2.10m (Wide) x 1.95m (Height) - Square Cut
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Colour: Grey
- This square cut screen is ideal for use as a roof / awning porch extension but can also be used as a Poptop End Wall. If you're after an end wall on a full-size caravan, we suggest the angled waterproof end wall (see separate listing).
- The dual D-Rings & Eyelets are a great new feature. Using the Privacy Screen as an awning extension on poles effectively doubles your living shaded area.
- Due to the fabric lengths available the screens do have a horizontal seam. These are double stitched and tape seamed to ensure they are waterproof.
Matching Long Wall Privacy Screens
Also available in the same range are the matching Long Wall Privacy Screens available in 3.1m, 3.4m 3.7m, 4.0m, 4.3m, 4.6m & 4.9m lengths (see our linked products on this listing).
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.