Notify me when back in stock
CGEAR 3.05m x 3.05m Multimat
CGear Multimat was originally designed as a deployable helimat to eliminate dirt, dust and debris from being kicked up by the helicopters rotors when landing. The product was so successful in eliminating sand, dirt and dust from helicopter landings that the product has been now applied to camping and RV sites.
Sand and dirt fall straight through the mat to the ground beneath-but not back up through the mat. The CGear Multimat is ideal for outdoor living areas and provides a sand and dirt free area for camping sites. The Multimat can be used as a shade mat (Providing 90%+ UV Protection) and as windbreak break mat for screening. Designed in Australia for Australian conditions by an Australian owned company.
The CGear Multimat is lightweight and easy to set up and pack away. Made with reinforced edges and using brass eyelets the Multimat is durable and won’t tear or fray, even if cut, due to rip stop technology. Each Multimat also comes with its own drawstring carry bag.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Sand and dirt fall readily through the mat.
- Perfect for use under camp furniture.
- UV stabilisers minimise degradation of mats from exposure to the sun.
- Non-absorbent and will not rot or mould.
- Liquid spills (drinks, etc) go through the mat.
- Easy to wipe clean.
- More environmentally friendly on the grass underneath the mat than tarpaulins.
- May also be used for shade (with a 90% shade rating) or as a wind break.
Free Bonus Heavy Duty Pegs - As a free added extra we're including 6 x Heavy Duty Zinc Plated Steel Pegs (8mm x 230mm). These will help with a basic set-up through pegging out the 4 corners on the multi-mat plus and extra in the centre of each long side. There are many more D ring attachments which can be pegged down if required.
Product Demonstration Video:
See our full range of CGEAR products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.