Notify me when back in stock
Are you concerned about damage to your van when in transit? Protect one of your most valuable assets with Coast’s new range of Stone Shields. Ideal for wind-up Camper Trailers, including the popular Jayco range, these Stone Shield guards and stops stones and other hard debris from chipping, or potentially even denting your RVs paintwork. Great for travel along the unbeaten track, these Stone Shields are super easy to install onto your a-frame.
Made from extra tough rip stop mesh (rip stop is a woven material that is resistant to tears or rips) and includes two extra large rubber mud flaps (that are heavy duty) to protect the undercarriage of your camper trailer.
- Easy assembly
- Includes two mud flaps
- Removable for storage by two R-clips, no need to unbolt brackets
- Made from strong rip stop mesh, attached to the frame by screws
- Easy DIY installation - includes full fitting instructions
- Frame of guard is made of 25mm tube steel
- 2150mm (W) x 500mm (W)
- Weight: 14.8Kg
- Can be fitted onto A-frames, provided it is between the width of: Max: 750mm, Min: 415mm (please refer to fitting instructions pdf for further information)
- Suits A-frame heights 100mm, 125mm and 150mm
- Suits 50mm wide A-frames
These stone guards are the ideal size for the popular wind up Jayco campers, including the Jayco Swan, Flamingo, Penguin, Eagle, Hawk, Dove and Swift Camper Trailer. For the smaller full canvas style camper trailers, we recommend the 1800mm x 500mm version (See our other listings).
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Easy and great applicationBy: Brenden on 12 May 2017From receiving to installing, this stone guard was a great set up with many options to move forward and back on the A frame to suit where I needed it to go. took only 30 minutes to have it fully mounted on trailer.