Notify me when back in stock
Are you concerned about damage to your van when in transit? Protect one of your most valuable assets with Coast’s new range of Stone Shields. Ideal for wind-up Camper Trailers, including the popular Jayco range, these Stone Shield guards and stops stones and other hard debris from chipping, or potentially even denting your RVs paintwork. Great for travel along the unbeaten track, these Stone Shields are super easy to install onto your a-frame.
Made from extra tough rip stop mesh (rip stop is a woven material that is resistant to tears or rips) and includes two extra large rubber mud flaps (that are heavy duty) to protect the undercarriage of your camper trailer.
- Easy assembly with pre-drilled holes
- Includes two mud flaps
- Removabe for storage by two R-clips, no need to unbolt brackets
- Made from strong rip stop mesh, attached to the frame by screws
- Easy DIY installation - includes full fitting instructions
- Frame of guard is made of 25mm tube steel
- 2150mm (W) x 500mm (W)
- Weight: 14.8Kg
- Can be fitted onto A-frames, provided it is between the width of: Max: 750mm, Min: 415mm (please refer to fitting instructions pdf for further information)
- Suits A-frame heights 100mm, 125mm and 150mm
- Suits 50mm wide A-frames
These stone guards are the ideal size for the popular wind up Jayco campers, including the Jayco Swan, Flamingo, Penguin, Eagle, Hawk, Dove and Swift Camper Trailer. For the smaller full canvas style camper trailers, we recommend the 1800mm x 500mm version (See our other listings).
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Easy and great applicationBy: Brenden on 12 May 2017From receiving to installing, this stone guard was a great set up with many options to move forward and back on the A frame to suit where I needed it to go. took only 30 minutes to have it fully mounted on trailer.