Notify me when back in stock
Coast Slight Curve (50mm) Awning Rafter
With a slight curve, the Coast awning roof rafter is designed to keep your awning fabric taught, reduce flapping and avoid water pooling. The telescoping style rafter extends up to 243cm and is suitable for Roll Out Awnings including Carefree, Dometic & A&E.
The rafters slight curve is just enough to keep tension on the awning fabric for most awnings. They are simple to set up and if used close to the end of an awning, can be utilised to hang Caravan Sunscreen End Walls.
Features & Specifications:
- Includes mounting bracket (screws not included);
- Extends from 1.5m to 2.5m;
- Curve is 50mm when fully extended;
- Powdercoated white aluminium with a square profile;
- Larger awnings would benefit from 2 or more rafters (We'd suggest 3 for awnings larger than 17').
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position;
- Extend the awning out to the fully opened position making sure the key way is facing down;
- Drill a hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height;
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing.
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Fiamma Awning Rafters.
- If you're after a larger curve please see our "Acute" curved rafters which have an approx. 100mm curve. These may better suit older awnings who's fabric has loosened over time.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Roll out AwningBy: Graham Dickson on 1 April 2020The rafters made a big problem become a small after installing them on the awning before the last rain event, we have no water collecting in puddles with good runoff. Would highly recommend for all awnings.
Review Coast Curved Awning RafterBy: Trevor Allingame on 11 April 2018We have fitted the rafter. Would be good if supplied with instructions and fitting screws. This would make it better. We had no problems as we had just fitted side deflappers.
Excellent ServiceBy: Janine Rae on 24 March 2017Highly recommend fast service and excellent product
Re curved rafterBy: TERENCE PERRY on 18 March 2017Received quickly from interstate.Perfect condition
curved awning rafterBy: Graham Webb on 17 December 2015Very happy with the quality of the product for a very fair price. Delivery of the goods was unbelievably quick.