Notify me when back in stock
Jayco Camper Trailer / Expanda Bed End Light & Fan Combo
Supplied by Jayco with their current range of Camper Trailers and Expandas, these Bed End light & fan Combo units can also be used with the older Jayco Camper and Expanda models (previously supplied with a bed end light only).
Made in the USA by Command Electronics, this reading light & 2 speed fan plugs into the 1/4" (6.4mm) 12V jack in the nearby light unit on Jayco Camper Trailers and Expandas. A fantastic product that will keep you cooler in the bed ends when it counts. The Combo unit has a unique 2 directional mounting system that will attach to a 3/4" or 1" bed end support pole. It also includes a long-life thermally protected 12V motor which draws a max of 1.3 Amps.
- Three mounting clips for 2 different mounting positions
- Two speed fan
- Cord extends up to 2.4m
- On/Off light switch with independent fan switch
- Has a 1/4” (6.4mm) jack to fit into an existing 12V internal light
- Includes a standard globe
- Made in the USA
- Compliant to Australian Standards
- Height: 250mm
- Width: 145mm
- Power: 12V / 1.3A (Max Power Usage)
- The 2 speed fan function is quite useful. The higher level can pump out quite a volume of air but is probably too noisy to leave on at night which makes the lower setting practical after bedtime. It can get quite hot in the bed ends, we could have done with one of these on a Camper trip a few years back!
- The unit comes with a standard globe but we can supply LED globes to fit these - See our linked listing on this page.
- You need a jack point to install these - as found on Jayco Expanda and Camper Trailers. They do not plug into a standard electrical socket.
Buy Now from Campsmart and stay cool in your Bed End!
In about 5% of cases customers report the air blowing in the incorrect direction from the fan. In all of these cases, it has been found that the fan once returned and tested was working fine. The issue the RV has been wired the wrong way around. This issue doesn't affect lighting and so people will generally be unaware of it before purchasing the fan.
Please note that we are not responsible for this & in purchasing the buyer accepts that any returns for this issue are at the buyer's cost and must be in line with our returns policy.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.