Notify me when back in stock
Jayco Expanda Storm Cover (Front)
Note: This sale is for the Front End Bed Storm Cover only.
Made by Jayco this storm cover has been specifically designed to fit the Jayco "Hard Top" Expanda Range of Caravans and Pop Tops from 2016.
If you require front and back storm covers see our package deal that includes both.
These bed end storm covers will provide all weather protection for your van. Keeping it cool in summer and providing added protection from the weather.
- Each storm cover has three windows with zip down canvas protection
- Each window has three layers - 1. Fly Mesh, 2. Clear PVC rain windows, 3.Zip down canvas shutters
- The walls are constructed of weaved Polyester yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Windows can be rolled up or zipped down.
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals
- Attaches to the hard roof lid of your bed, providing all weather protection
- Includes 4 press studs for attaching the sides.
Changes for the 2016-18 Storm Covers:
The 2016-18 Jayco Storm Covers now include a custom cutout section around the locking mechanism of the van. This great new feature is a new addition for the current range and allows you to keep the storm covers on in transit (Note not photos in the listing show this).
Important Installation Details:
- Please note installation may requires sail track to be installed on the hard lid. The sail track is not included with this kit.
- For hard lid expandas from 2008-2014. Please note the fit is not exact & installation may require modifications. Also note the rubber seal on the van lid may need to be taken off and then replaced or re-installed.
- The 2015 Pop Top Expandas have a single skin lid requiring special installation. Please contact us for further details.
- Contact your local trimmer or caravan repairer for a quote on installation.
Important note regarding earlier models (2008-2015):
We have had customers retrofit these to older hard to expandas but the fit is not exact and will require modifications by the customer. We are unable to offer specific advice on retrofitting these to older vans.
Please give us a call on 1300 553 189 for any queries or further information.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Jayco storm coverBy: Mal Whitton on 11 April 2018Excellent product. I fitted it on my Jayco Basestation 2012. 2 x 2mtr lengths of tracking from bunnings cut to size and screwed on inner side of rubber seal where the shade mesh was positioned on underside of lid. Fabric dimentions fitted perfectly.