Jayco Expanda Storm Covers (Front & Rear Pack)
Notify me when back in stock
Jayco Expanda Storm Covers (Front & Rear)
Made by Jayco this pair of front and rear storm covers has been specifically designed to fit the Jayco "Hard Top" Expanda Range of Caravans and Pop Tops from 2016 onwards.
Note: This sale is for a package of both the front and rear Storm Cover. We also sell them separately if required.
These bed end storm covers will provide all weather protection for your van. Keeping it cool in summer and providing added protection from the weather.
Features & Specifications:
- Each storm cover has three windows with zip down canvas protection
- Each window has three layers - 1. Fly Mesh, 2. Clear PVC rain windows, 3.Zip down canvas shutters
- The walls are constructed of weaved Polyester yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Windows can be rolled up or zipped down.
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals
- Attaches to the hard roof lid of your bed, providing all weather protection.
- Includes 4 press studs for attaching the sides.
Changes for the 2016-18 Storm Covers:
The 2016-18 Jayco Storm Covers now include a custom cutout section around the locking mechanism of the van. This great new feature is a new addition for the current range and allows you to keep the storm covers on in transit (Note not photos in the listing show this).
Important Installation Details:
- Please note installation may requires sail track to be installed on the hard lid. The sail track is not included with this kit.
- For hard lid expandas from 2008-2014. Please note the fit is not exact & installation may require modifications. Also note the rubber seal on the van lid may need to be taken off and then replaced or re-installed.
- The 2015 Pop Top Expandas have a single skin lid requiring special installation. Please contact us for further details.
- Contact your local trimmer or caravan repairer for a quote on installation.
Important note regarding earlier models (2008-2015):
We have had customers retrofit these to older hard to expandas but the fit is not exact and will require modifications by the customer. We are unable to offer specific advice on retrofitting these to older vans.
Please give us a call on 1300 553 189 for any queries or further information.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Storm coversBy: Matt on 29 March 2021If you don’t have on your expanda get them!!
Jayco storm coverBy: Gareth Fitzgerald on 9 November 2017Absolutely fantastic product keeps the caravan canvas dry in torrential rain and also nice and dark for the morning sleepins. 5 stars