Maxtrax 4WD Recovery Tracks - Black
MKII Latest Improved Version
Make 4 payments of $64.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Notify me when back in stock
MAXTRAX 4WD Recovery Tracks - Black
If you've got a 4WD and like to head off the beaten track, chances are at some stage you will get bogged! The most effective way of getting out is with recovery tracks and the best recovery tracks are MAXTRAX. Don't bust your guts trying to get out by any other method or with an inferior product.
MAXTRAX are Australian made by Award Winning Australia industrial designers and since being launched in 2005, have become widely regarded world wide as the best safe, simple, quick and easy method of vehicle recovery from Sand, Mud, Slush and Snow. They are used by the Australian Army, US Navy Seals, the UN, Mining Companies and professional 4WD Dakar racers & they come with a LIFETIME warranty. What more needs to be said!
- SERIOUS TRACTION - Specifically designed teeth fit into tyre tread grooves
- HUGE FOOTPRINT - Allows your vehicle to get momentum
- DUAL RAMPS - Gentle Slope on each ramps allows easy insertion under tyres
- INBUILT SHOVEL - The underside can be used as a shovel
- UNDERSIDE GRIP - Large lugs on the bottom bite into the surface
- NESTING DESIGN - Tracks fit nicely together for easy transport & storage
- INNOATIVE KEYHOLES - Designed for linking or mounting with specifically degned PINs (Sold separatetly)
- COMFORTABLE HANDLES - Ergonomicaly designed
- Pair of MK11 BLACK Recovery Tracks Included
- Pair of Telltale Leashes Included
- Australian Made
- Weight - 3.6kg per Track
- Dimensions: 1150mm (Length) x 330mm (Width) x 70mm (Height)
- Lifetime Warranty (Conditions Apply)
BUY NOW from Campsmart while we have this award winning product at a fantastic price!
CampSmart made this UP-GRADE easyBy: Trevor + Tom Cameron on 10 May 2017Maxtrax are a great product, they sell themselves really, I've had a version 1 pair for about 12 years. These have saved my butt so many times. I decided to get 4 x version II Maxtrax and give the old pair to my brother ! .... Campsmart were really great to deal with ... RECOMMENDED FOR SURE