Notify me when back in stock
MaxxFan Deluxe with Rain Dome & Thermostat - Manual Lift
RV ventilation has never been easier than with a MaxxFan. They’ve been used in the US RV market since 1988, and they are now available in Australia. The MaxxFan Deluxe 5100KI includes the Rain Dome, manual lift opening option, thermostat and a ceiling mounted control panel that is easy to use and read.
The unique Rain Dome enables the fan to be used with external ventilation in the rain. This eliminates the need for rain sensors and needing to close the vents during rain events. This feature is particularly useful in tropical conditions!
- Removable flyscreen – simply twist the L-clamps and remove for cleaning!
- Installs onto all standard 14” x 14” (356mm x 356mm) roof openings
- Powerful 10-speed fan motor
- Fan can run even if the lid is closed (select ‘Ceiling Fan Mode’) and can be used in “intake” and “exhaust” modes
- Provides over 900CFM, keeping your RV cool and comfortable
- Twin lifting arms limit vibrations cause by wind when in the ‘open’ position
- Amp Draw on High: 2.6A
- Amp Draw on Low: 0.17A
- Dimension (closed): 589L x 421W x 128H mm
- Dimension (open): 589L x 421W x 230H mm
- Installed Weight: 5.4kg
- Roof Thickness: 22mm (min) – 90mm (max)
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.