Narva 9-33V LED Awning Light (250mm)
5 Year LED Warranty + Fast & Secure Shipping
Make 4 payments of $11.62 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Narva 9-33V LED Awning Light (250mm)
Narva’s new low profile L.E.D awning lamp’s are ideally suited to modern caravans, poptops and motorhome exteriors. Designed with easy installation in mind, the lamps are pre-wired, surface mountable and include a stylish “snap together” housing.
Using the latest high output L.E.D's the lamps feature the benefits of long life performance together with ultra low current draw. Constructed with a virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens the awning lamps have been designed specifically for a range of exterior applications.
Narva are the market leaders when it comes to RV LED lighting with most leading manufacturers such as Jayco now using this LED Awning light on their full range of Caravans, Pop Tops and Expandas.
- 5 Year LED Warranty
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lense
- Extremely efficient with a very low power draw
- Smooth yet powerful SMD L.E.Ds
- Operational through a wide voltage range (therefore ideal for free camping)
- Includes mounting screws & installation instructions
- 250mm (Width) x 35mm (Depth) x 87.3mm (Height)
- 9-33V Range
- Current Draw: 0.26A at 12V, 0.14A at 24V & 3W at 240V AC
- These are great for a retro installation and replacement of your older style awning light with a more energy efficient but significantly brighter LED light. These will typically use 10-15 times less energy than the older style bulbs and are ideal for free camping when restricted to using limited battery power.
- A retro installation is easy as most RV's will have existing 12V wiring in place to connect to.
- We also have a larger 300mm version - see our linked listing on the lower left hand side of this page.
- Please note these do not have an in-built switch or a separate switch included as they're designed for Caravans, Pop Tops or Motorhomes which normally have an internal switch for the awning light.
- When opening the light to install do so gently and do not force this may snap the plastic clip that holds the light together. This type of damage is caused by excessive force and not covered under warranty.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
Navara LED Awning lightBy: Mal on 7 August 2019Looks good. Good replacement for the Halogen one.
Excellent serviceBy: Lawrence on 25 June 2019Product was exactly what was ordered. Already fitted to van. Easy installation to do. Bright light and very pleased with product.
Good light easy to installBy: Ian on 28 March 2018This is a really easy surface mount light to install. I ran it through a switch in the van. Good spread of light for inside a small annexe or under a small awning. When turned on it makes no difference to the battery meter so must use very little power
Led Awning LightBy: Trevor Sinclair on 30 October 2017Great money for value, work like a treat a great buy.
Awning lightBy: mary mcmiles on 22 May 2017We were very happy with this company it only took a few days and it was delivered.