Notify me when back in stock
Powertech 240V AC to 12V DC 7.5A Adapter
A handy solution for powering 12V equipment such as car coolers, small to medium sized camping fridges, etc, from a mains AC power source. Supplied with a 1.5m output lead with cigarette socket output, making connection simple and easy.
Features & Specifications:
- Input voltage: 240VAC
- Output voltage: 12VDC
- Output current: 7.5A
- Dimensions: 157(L) x 90(W) x 57(H)mm
- Approval Number: Q060129
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Please check the maximum output current needed for your device is less than 7.5A including the start-up power draw (which is more than the average operating draw). If your device requires a higher output this unit is not suitable and warranty will be void. Any damage caused by use of a device which can draw more than 7.5A is at the buyers cost, so please check this first prior to ordering.
- Not suitable for commercial purposes.
- For larger and/or more powerful fridges, please see our 12.5A Adapter.
Buy the Powertech Adapter today from Campsmart
See our full range of Powertech products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Great for running any fridge that requires less thBy: Neil on 10 March 2021I have a collection of fridges, two engel's, a waeco and two other brand 50 litre fridges. This sale I purchased two units (I already had one) and now can run any fridge I like in the home, motel or when at friends places. The old one has gone into the caravan and I can use it to power a variety of low power devices that need twelve volts including the TV, UHF CB and a two meter ham radio transceiver. I modified the one in the caravan, by cutting the lead close to the unit and putting on a pair of mini anderson plugs so that I can use a waeco lead (cigarette plug removed and replaced with mini anderson plugs) or the supplied cigarette socket (again using mini anderson plugs). Having the resettable fuse is very handy as having to take apart a lead for because a fuse has blown always happens as inconvenient times. Some people may think that the fan may be a little too noisy as it runs constantly. I gave it four stars for this minor flaw although 4½ would be more appropriate. Price is very good as well.
Great power converterBy: Graham Stuart BARRY on 27 July 2020I bought this little converter to run my camp fridge while off the grid using a small generator. Works well, does not seem to be having any problems so far. I only run it during day time when the fridge is in heaviest use time.
Powertech 240V to 12V 7.5A AdapterBy: Lee Thomson on 17 January 2020Great product, fan keep the adapter cool
Powertech 240v to 12vBy: Arlene on 30 December 2018Excellent product. Ran my small fridge for 3 days without a hitch. Company service was great. Product arrived quickly even though it was Xmas time.
Powertech 240v to 12vBy: Arlene on 30 December 2018Excellent product. Ran my small fridge for 3 days without a hitch.