Notify me when back in stock
Coast 2.8m Kitchen Sunscreen (suits Jayco Dove)
The Coast Off-Side Camper Sunscreen is a flexible solution to block out the sun, provide a privacy screen but still let the breeze through. Easy and simple to set up simply slide along sail track (where fitted) on the off-side of your camper trailer.
Made from high quality shade cloth this kitchen awning screen will provide privacy from caravan park neighbours while also allowing light and air into your camper trailer.
Other benefits include increasing the efficiency of your refrigerator by keeping the sun off your van. The strong high quality D-Ring design means you can also use poles (not included) to set up an additional shade area for relaxation.
- Hemmed edging all around to prevent fraying
- Stainless Steel D rings on sides and bottom edge with added reinforcements
- Welded poly cord/spline for maximum strength
- Comes in a handy carry/storage bag
- Includes guy ropes & heavy duty 8mm x 225mm zinc plated steel pegs (with peg bag) for securing
- Suits standard annex track
- Provides extra privacy
- Easy to install
- Suitable for use with most popular brands of camper vans
- 5 year warranty
- Size: W2780mm x H2050mm
- Measured to a 90.4% UVR rating
- Colour: Grey (this is the only colour available)
- 6mm Spline to suit standard annexe track
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.