Notify me when back in stock
4.0m x 2.5m Annexe Matting (Grey)
This Premium Annexe Matting now features 2 key improvements over most other matting:
- Heavy Duty 600gsm (standard matting is 450gms); and
- UV Treated Foamed PVC
These key advantages will ensure the flooring lasts much longer therefore providing outstanding value (& more comfort under foot!). It will also lie flat on the ground without the need to peg down the edges.
This PVC foam floor matting is very popular for use in caravan and camper trailer annexes.The matting lets sand, fine dirt and water to fall through while allowing the grass to breath. The PVC mat is rubber like and will not kill the grass, even when left down for extended periods. It's ideal for grassed RV sites where non-breathable floors are often not permitted at Caravan Parks. It can also be used as a ground sheet under tents, protecting tent floors and airbeds from puncture holes.
The floor matting is soft under foot, very comfortable with bare feet while providing protection over sharp sticks and stones.
- Dimensions: 4.0m x 2.5m
- Heavy Duty 600gsm
- Size in Carry Bag: 56cm x 44cm x 15cm
- Colour: Grey
- Weight: 6.0kg
- Made from Foamed PVC
Features & Inclusions:
- UV Treated
- Includes a zippered storage bag with carry handles
- Mould and Mildew resistant
- Easy to clean
- Folds up easily without creasing
- Permitted to be used on grass at Caravan Parks
PVC Floor matting is one of 4 types of Flooring we stock along side SureMat and the synthetic multilayer Camec and C Gear flooring (See our linked listings on this page). The advantages of PVC Foam Matting include:
- It's the most economical;
- It has enough weight to lie flat without the need to peg down the edges; and
- It feels softer underfoot in comparison to the others.
Note we also stock this product in Blue & Green (See our other listings linked on this page).
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Grey annex matting 600gsmBy: Peter on 4 September 2023This mat In my opinion is value for money. It laid flat first time out of the packet and didnt ride up during use. Dirt and debris went straight thru to the ground and it was dry underfoot first thing in the damp mornings. Very happy with this purchase.
Caravan MattingBy: Lorraine Bright on 25 February 2022Excellent. Would recommend. Service was great. Despatched and received in a few days.
Annexe mattingBy: BENJAMIN WIGGINS on 1 August 2017Received quickly and item is exactly as ordered.will definitely purchase from campsmart again.
CampmatBy: Lanai Morrison on 6 January 2017Great product, great price. Perfect
Grey matting ,By: Steven torrens on 22 December 2016If ya still put a blue tarp under it , its absolutely great , only tried it twice