Notify me when back in stock
Black RV Pole Carrier (220cm x 15cm)
Get more bang for your buck with this extra-long 2.2m Pole Carrier. It's a great addition for a Caravan with the extra length (compared to most other pole carriers) letting you store items such as Anti Flap Kits (short or medium size) without taking them apart. It can also be used with trade vehicles and other RVs. It saves you space in the boot for all those other things you need and keeps your poles, rods and long skinny, awkward items in an easy-to-reach location.
An ideal storage place for fishing rods, pool noodles, awning rafters, AFKs & annexe tent poles. The 2.2m length ensures it will suit most Caravans, Pop Tops and the Jayco-style wind-up Camper Trailers.
- Both end caps can be removed for easy access
- Includes pins with clips to hold the end caps in place. A padlock (not included) could be used on the pins.
- Easy to fit and secure to the caravan
- Includes a pair of mounting brackets
Specifications (excluding caps & brackets):
- Dimensions: 220cm x (15cm internal dimension)
- 16cm external dimension
- Colour & Material: Black molded PVC (not painted)
The Pole Carriers are made & assembled in Australia with mostly Australian-made materials. The tubing and end caps are Australian-made while the brackets and pins are made overseas.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.