Notify me when back in stock
Anti Flap Kit for Roll Out Awnings
Did you know awning damage is the most common cause of insurance claims for RV Parts & Accessories in Australia? The harsh Aussie weather can often whip up strong damaging winds that awnings can really struggle with. A flapping awning can also be annoying and damaging to your awning's fabric.
This newly developed anti-flap kit is designed for Roll Out awnings including the Carefree of Colorado, Dometic, A&E and Sunburst. The pair of aluminum deflapper bars slot together and clamp down along the edge of the awning fabric, eliminating flapping and increasing the structural strength of the awning. Also included in the bars is an in-built sail track which can be used to install accessories such as privacy screens or annexe walls.
The system is quick and easy to install and comes with the required brackets to fix the side of the Caravan / RV.
- Lightweight but strong powder-coated aluminium
- Made to suit the most common roll out awning brands
- Suits Medium to Long Roll Out extensions (2.25m to 2.40m).
- Includes mounting brackets
- Easy to store - only 1.2m when closed
- Kit comes as a pair (to suit both sides of the awning)
- Includes a built-in Sail Track to suit 6mm rope splines (Australian Standard)
Buy now to be ready for your next holiday, no matter what the weather.
- This product is only designed to fit Roll Out Awnings. It's not suitable for European-style box/cassette awnings such as the Fiamma F45 range or the Thule range. See our other listings for Anti Flap Kits suitable for Fiamma F45 awnings.
- This product has been designed for awning projections of 2.25m to 2.4m
- The installation will require self-tapping screws to attach the brackets to the caravan. These are not included in the kit but are inexpensive and can be purchased at all major hardware stores.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Robust and EffectiveBy: David on 19 March 2021Very sound product , well designed and a very worthwhile addition to provided peace-of-mind in heavy weather. Adjustable cam cleats and easy disassembly are clever features. No instruction however the Campsmart website has some usefully fitting information. I suggest you exercise care in fitting as a few of the YouTube videos on fitting are very wrong. I found it easier to fit the product to a properly rigged awning and mark the connection points on the van and awning roller rather than measure them. This will ensure the anti-flapper does not distort the awning fabric once fitted. Having the awning roller in the correct position is also imperative. For the less experiences this means on a Dometic awning the roller track that houses the pull-down tape should be at about 9 o'clock (facing the van) when viewed from the end.