Notify me when back in stock
Evapolar evaLIGHT Plus Replacement Cartridge EV-1500
This replacement evaporative cartridge is designed for the evaLIGHT Plus Personal Air Cooler and Humidifier (Model EV-500). In order to maintain the Evapolar’s cooling capacity, the cartridge should be replaced every 3-6 months.
The Cartridge is made of a compound of natural basalt fibers, which has a huge evaporative surface and creates a strong capillary effect, allowing Evapolar to create the most energy-efficient personal air cooler. The material filters out dust from the air and prevents bacteria from growing inside while remaining eco-friendly and fully biodegradable.
Key features of Innovative EvaBreez material:
- Freon-FREE. Evaporative cooling is a natural way of air-conditioning, that is why Evapolar devices do not contain any hazardous liquids like Freon, which makes them absolutely safe for children and pets.
- Bio-resistant stable compound. Compared to cellulose-based materials EvaBreeze cartridge pads are based on natural inorganic nano-fibers, which do not contain any nutritious elements leading to bacteria and mold growth.
- Eco-friendly and fully biodegradable. Evapolar filters are made of a mineral compound that does not harm the environment and is 100% biodegradable.
Please note this cartridge is only suitable for the evaLIGHT Plus EV-1500. It's not suitable for the older original evaLight model & different cartridges are required for the other Evapolar models.
See our full range of Evapolar products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.