Notify me when back in stock
Shurflo 12V Revolution 4009 Fresh Water Pump
Shurflo have been manufacturing water pumps since 1968. They are currently the most popular pump manufacturer in the RV market. SHURflo’s REVOLUTION™ fresh water pump design was created with a unique one-piece diaphragm and internal by-pass, assuring long life and top performance in all plumbing systems.
The REVOLUTION™ Pump is built for high flow demand, low noise and no rapid cycling. The 4009 REVOLUTION™ fresh water automatic demand pump is quiet, thermally protected and can run dry without damage. Mounts in any position.
Specifications and features:
- 3 Gallons per Minute (11.35 Litres)
- Self-Priming 45 PSI
- Internal Bypass-Low Cycling
- Quiet Operation Runs Dry – Thermally Protected
- Built-In Check Valve
- Voltage 12 VDC
- Dimensions 206 x 125 x 110mm
- Flow Rate GPM/LPM 3.0 GPM [11.4 LPM] Amps (Max.) 7.5
- Shut Off Pressure 45 PSI [3.1 BAR]
- CE & C tick compliant
Very important: These pumps are not suitable for commercial purposes (for example commercial coffee carts and agricultural uses). Warranty does not cover commercial applications.
This complete installation package comes in the retail box, includes 2 x 12mm barb fittings, the Shurflo twist on filter (required for warranty) & installation instructions.
Note: A filter must be installed with the pump to meet warranty conditions. Please also note each pump is tested by the manufacturer prior to being sold. This may result in a small amount of water being in the pump when received. This is perfectly normal and a sign your pump has been tested.
See the latest review on the Shurflo here:
See our full range of Shurflo products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.