Notify me when back in stock
Double Pull Out Aluminium Step
Campsmart's double pull-out aluminium step features outstanding design together with a premium quality build & finish. It is stylish a yet tough and lightweight step, easy to pull out and fold away. The double step is ideal for Off-Road Caravans and Camper Trailers which have an elevated entry into the RV.
The step featured spring-loaded hinges and an anti-slip ribbed tread with integrated rubber strips.
Key Features Include:
- Designed for high stability in all conditions.
- Lightweight but strong design, made from steel and aluminium.
- Strong protection against salt on the steel parts through galvanization and epoxy paint
- Anodized ribbed aluminium footboard with integrated anti-slip rubber strips
- Easy to pull open from outside
- Bolts quickly and easily to your chassis (Bolts included)
- Heavy-duty springs keep the step retracted when travelling, even on rough outback roads
- Tread Colour: Silver
- Weight 7.7kg
- 12 Month Warranty
- Load Rating 250kg
- Step Width: 545mm
- Width of mounting hole centres: 515mm
- Width of mounting frame: 545mm
- Drop Height to the first tread: 150mm
- Drop Height to the second tread: 280mm
- Overall Drop Height: 320mm
- Overall Height when closed: 255mm
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Caravan stepsBy: Christopher McNamara on 12 September 2023Great product for our caravan