Notify me when back in stock
Sphere (S2) Triple Arm TV Bracket
These black arms compliment the new Sphere Onyx range of TV’s keeping in line with minimalist design.
The unique design is lightweight and strong. It features 3 swing arms, a vertical axis pivot and a full swivel end. Allowing the bracket to turn in all directions. Comes standard with a black U-shaped lock which prevents movement whilst travel by securing the arms in the closed position.
The Sphere range of wall mount brackets are currently the prefered brackets installed in new Jayco caravans.
- Extends up to 570mm
- Weight Capacity: 9.5Kg
- 12 month manufacturers waranty by Coast to Coast RV
- 2 sets of mounting holes - 4 holes at 75mm and 4 holes at 100mm
Dimensions: 13.6cm x Width 10.4cm x Depth 12cm.
Shipping Weight: 3.35 Kgs.
See our full range of Sphere products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
3arm tv mountBy: Colin polzin on 25 June 2018good bracket only problem is the wall plate is very loose. Needs some other way to keep it tight the side screw doesn't tighten enough. Had to put a packer in bracket to tighten.