Suburban Nautilus On Demand Water Heater
Notify me when back in stock
Suburban Nautilus On Demand Water Heater
Enjoy on-demand, unlimited hot water with Suburban’s NAUTILUS On Demand RV Water Heater.
The NAUTILUS On Demand RV Water Heater has no storage tank to heat water meaning it is lightweight and efficient, only operating when hot water is needed.
- Exclusive 60,000 BTU Two-Stage Self Modulating Combustion System
- Built-In Freeze Protection
- Only 16.3kg Installed (including optional accessories)
- Two-Year Warranty
The EXCLUSIVE 2-Stage Modulating Combustion System (MCS) Monitors:
- Inlet water temperature
- Inlet water flow
- Output water temperature
- Combustion air fan speed
- Heat exchanger & burner operation
- Model - Nautilus IW60A, 5187A
- MAXIMUM MJ/hr - 64 (5) burners
- Two-stage Self Modulating Combustion System - Stage 1 Operation: 2 burners Stage 2 Operation: 5 burners
- Fuel - Universal LP Gas
- 12 VDC = AMPS
- 2.1 AMPS
- Operational voltage range - 10.2 - 14.5 VDC
- Maximum output water temperature - 50°C
- Output water temperature - factory setting - 50°C
- Digital control centre temperature range - 35°C - 50°C
- Litres per minute (LPM) required flow - 1.9LPM
- Dry Weight - 15kg with vent assembly and an optional access panel at 2.3kg shipping weight.
- Dimensions: 316.6mm W x 317.8mm H x 464.9mm D (includes inlet & discharge water lines)
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.