Notify me when back in stock
Thule 550 Manual Pull Out Step
The stylish Thule 550 manual pull out step is designed for easy entry into your caravan, motorhome, trailer or offroad vehicle. They are extremely solid, yet lightweight with impressive build quialty and design features making it the favourite for many RV manufacturers. As with all Thule products it comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
- A switch for the connection of an optional warning lamp in the vehicle is supplied as standard so that it is impossible to drive away with the step out
- The corners of the step are rounded and give light in the darkness.
- Made of corrugated anodised aluminium
- Bolts quickly and easily to your chassis
- Heavy duty springs keep the step retracted when travelling, even on rough outback roads
- 12V Motor can be purchased and installed at a later date
- Version 10
- 551mm wide overall
- Weight 4.1kg
- 180mm from the chassis to the bottom of the step when the step is folded up
- 219mm from the chassis to the bottom of the step when the step is fully extended
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
caravan stepsBy: Lorelle on 19 October 2016Exactly what we ordered with quick delivery. Excellent online business!!! Well done!!!