10 ft Jayco Bag Awning and Canvas Walls Package
or 4 payments of $398.75 with Learn more
Notify me when back in stock
The brand new Jayco Bag Awning plus Canvas Annexe / Awning walls have been specifically designed for the Jayco Dove or Lark camper trailer (both Touring and Outback models) but can also suit other similar-sized camper trailers etc.
The package is the current range with the colour scheme of the walls designed to match the new models (2012 onwards), but they will fit and look great on any Jayco. Please note the bag colour on the current bag awning is light grey (previously white), but the roof colour is white.
Note the awnings and walls of the 2012 Jayco onward are sized differently to some pre-1990s models. If you have a 1980s model please check the distance between the riser arms which is where the walls attach to the van. The length of (along the long wall) of this annexe is 2.90m to suit the modern era of Jayco Doves. The annexe comes out 2.25m from the van.
The canvas awning walls features include:
2 doors with fly screen/mesh doors for ventilation / light options;
4 screen/mesh windows with zippable clear rain covers and canvas block-out covers;
- A draft skirt to close out the gap between the bottom of the van and the ground. Note the draft skirt is designed for the Dove (1990+ models). Please note it will need to be altered to fit the Lark and older Dove models and this is the customers responsibility.
- The walls are constructed of weaved high-quality polyester canvas with yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals. Another benefit of the polyester canvas is that it is easy to wash and dry
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The sidewall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a lightweight PVC with webbing.
Included in the package are:
A handy storage bag for the Awning walls and equipment;
All pegs, guy ropes and poles required;
Side draft skirt;
Important Installation Details:
Please note the awning requires a top annexe track (which may or may not be pre-installed) while the awning walls need side annexe tracks and a bottom track or press studs for the skirt. The aluminium annexe tracks and studs are not included. This is a relatively simple and standard procedure for annexe installations and can be done for approx. $150 by your local Jayco Dealer or another annexe/caravan service provider. It could also be done by the average handyman by purchasing the hardware.
Also, note the annexe height is suited to both the "Touring" and taller "Outback" camper trailer models. The bottom 30cm grey strip is designed to be cut off for the shorter touring models.
See our full range of Jayco products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
bagged awning and wallsBy: Jayne hatcher on 31 January 2016a really good quality product. Very happy. The only little let down was we were missing a pole but all good.
Size 10 feetBy: C. Berghout. on 26 March 2015First the 10 feet has confused me, now I assume that the 10 feet apply's to the size of the caravan. The awning canopy top view, given with the product is confusing. For the dove the x and y dimensions are given as 97 cm, this 3* plus 2* 2.5 cm for 1/2 a bracket makes 296 cm. This would be generous, but the Lead Rail is 280 cm, so the real size is 280 cm, which is tight. I have made the installation according to what I thought was right, and it is a tight fit. Overall quality is good, thank you.