3.1m XD Kitchen Privacy Screen for Jayco Eagle or Hawk
NEW XD 1.95m eXtra Drop | Great for Off-Road Campers
Make 4 payments of $18.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
3.1m Kitchen Awning Privacy Screen (XD)
The XD (Extra Drop) version of our popular Kitchen Awning Privacy Screen now comes with a longer 1.95m drop & includes the following key features:
- Dual D-Ring with Eyelet attachment points on Reinforced tabs. This enables use with poles (not included) as well as by the standard guy rope attachment.
- Pegs & Guy Ropes (with peg bag) are now included; and
- The shade rating has been improved to 95%.
Sized to fit the off-side of the Jayco Eagle & Hawk or other similar sized Camper Trailers this Kitchen Awning Sun Screen is 3.11m (width) x 1.95m (height / drop).
The sunscreen is a flexible solution to block out the sun, provide a privacy screen but still let the breeze through. Easy and simple to set up simply slide along sail track (where fitted) on your camper trailer. Made from high quality shade cloth this kitchen awning screen will provide privacy from caravan park neighbours while also allowing light and air into your camper trailer. Other benefits include increasing the efficiency of your fridge by keeping the sun off your van.
- Size: 3.11m (W) x 1.95m (H)
- 95% shade rating
- Colour: Grey
- 6mm spline / rope to slide into standard sail track
- Double stitched edging all round to prevent fraying
- Tough stainless steel D-Ring attachment plus Eyelets on re-inforced tabs (4x along the bottom)
- Provides extra privacy
- Includes a hand carry bag.
- Jayco Camper Trailers from 2012 onward come with sail track channels pre-installed on each side of the van. Campers manufactured prior to this may require installation of sail track (not included) to attach the sunscreen. This is a simple and relatively cheap task that could be undertaken by the average handyman.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
3.1 m jayco kitchen screenBy: Ashley Hinton on 28 October 2019Ordered this product the service was fast and accurate the screen fits easily onto the van excellent product value for money