3.35m XD Privacy Screen for 3.5m Fiamma Awning
1.95m Xtra Drop | Great for Caravans & Campers Trailers
Make 4 payments of $19.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
3.35m XD Privacy Screen for 3.5m Box Awning
Newly released by Campsmart is the XD (Extra Drop) range of Caravan Privacy Screens in Silver-Grey and Black. These screens come with a longer 1.95m vertical length compared to the standard 1.80m drop providing a full length screen that can be pegged down at ground level. The XD Privacy Screens are also great for the increasing number of Off-Road RVs, most of which have roll out awnings set at a higher level.
Block out the sun & provide privacy without the hassle of having to install a full Annexe. The Campsmart Privacy Screens feature outstanding 95% shade rating but also include newly developed D-Rings plus Eylets on re-enforced tabs. This allows for the dual purpose of using the screen as a shade wall with guy ropes or using it as an awning extension on poles.
With a 4mm Spline this Sunscreen is designed to fit Box Awnings such as the Fiamma F45 S and Ti L as well as the Carefree Freedom Box awning. (Note Roll-Out Awnings require a 6mm Spline). Easy and simple to set up, it should take even an inexperienced caravanner no more than a few minutes to install, simply sliding along your awning track & then securing with the supplied pegs and guy ropes.
- Newly developed D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs (4x Along Bottom);
- 4mm Spline to slide into the track / groove on European style Box Awnings;
- Provides excellent privacy and UV Protection while still allowing ventilation;
- Easy & quick to set up;
- Includes a convenient zippered carry bag;
- Includes guy ropes & steel zinc plated pegs (with peg bag).
- Dimensions: 3.35m (Wide) x 1.95m (Height)
- Shade Rating: 95%
- Screen Material: 200 gsm
- Colour: Silver / Grey
The 3.35m Privacy Screen has been designed to fit along the track on the 3.5m Box Awning. This includes the Fiamma F45S, Thule 4900 & 5200 & Carefree Freedom Box Awning.
- The dual D-Rings & Eyelets are a great new feature. Using the Privacy Screen as an awning extension on poles effectively doubles your living shaded area.
- Setting the screen at a larger angle will give you more space under your roll out awning. In inclement weather, set the screen closer at a steeper angle or straight down. While not water-proof, the rain will tend to keep out and roll down the screen to the ground.
- Campervans & 4WDs fitted with box awnings (such as VW ot Toyota Hiace) will better suit our 1.8m drop screen, due to the lower height placement of the awning (See our separate listings).
- Note one of the photo's used in the listing & is of a larger version with 5 attachment points - this smaller screen has 4.
Matching End / Side Wall Privacy Screens
Due to the style of the Euopean Box Awnings, a suitable anti flap kit (Such as the Fiamma Fast Clip System) is required to fit matching side / end walls. These products are linked further down in the listing.
Buy now and start enjoying the benefits of one of the most popular awning accessories for Caravanners!
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.