Notify me when back in stock
AL-KO Drop Down Corner Steady 590mm
ALKO Corner Steadies are designed to stabilize a trailer or caravan when stationary. This zinc plated 590mm drop down corner steady has a hex drive and comes complete with a bigfoot making it ideal for softer ground. The Alko leg comes with a mounting plate which can be welded on allowing the corner steady unit to be then bolted to the bracket (with included bolts). This makes it easily removed & swapped over if required.
The "Drop-Down" style steadies can be swung from the horizontal travelling position to different angles including the optimum position of vertical. The corner steady then requires only a small amount of winding to steady the caravan, pop top or camper trailer. The minimum vertical height is 420mm although the steadies can be set down on an angle when local ground levels vary and don't allow full vertical extension. The maximum height is 590mm (Including the Big Foot & Mounting Bracket).
AL-KO corner steadies have been tested and meet the requirements of the Caravan Industry Association Australia (CIAA), the Australian controlling body for caravan manufacturing standards.
Key Features & Specifications:
- 590mm version is suitable for most On-Road RVs
- Includes fitted Alko Bigfoot
- Zinc plated
- 590mm in Height fully extended (Bigfoot Included)
- 420mm minimum vertical height (Bigfoot Included)
- Leg operates at various angles allowing for smaller height
- Stowed height is 125mm
- Mounting bracket included for chassis installation.
- Bolt on installation for legs to mounting bracket for easy changeover (Two Bolt Hole 80 mm Centres – Leg Top Section Measures L 100 mm x W 65 mm)
- 19-mm standard hex wind nut
- Features smooth grip handle for comfort
- Corner steadies are not designed to be used as a jack or as the means of lifting the trailer or caravan off the ground. They are designed to stabilize the trailer or caravan when stationary.
- The 590mm sized unit is the smallest in terms of height which generally suits on-road touring Caravans. For taller Off-Road models, the 740mm version may be more suitable (but please measure to be sure).
See our full range of AL-KO products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
ALKO Drop Down Corner SteadyBy: Brent on 22 August 2023I brought 4 of these for my Coromal 505 Pop Top. Very happy with the purchase. Fast shipping. Will fit them as soon as I have time. Camp Smart made the process easy and will use again
ARCO steady corner leg.By: Paul Mctackett on 24 August 2022Very happy.
The Gold StandardBy: Bill van de Water on 6 February 2020ALKO has the name in quality caravan accessories, and the rear stabiliser I bought was no exception. Replacing a stabiliser I accidentally destroyed going through a steep cutting, the unit was easily installed with two bolts and it works perfectly.