Notify me when back in stock
AL-KO Drop Down Corner Steady 740mm
ALKO Corner Steadies are designed to stabilize a trailer or caravan when stationary. This zinc plated 740mm drop down corner steady has a hex drive and comes complete with a bigfoot making it ideal for softer ground. The Alko leg comes with a mounting plate which can be welded on allowing the corner steady unit to be then bolted to the bracket (with included bolts). This makes it easily removed & swapped over if required.
The "Drop-Down" style steadies can be swung from the horizontal travelling position to different angles including the optimum position of vertical. The corner steady then requires only a small amount of winding to steady the caravan, pop top or camper trailer. The minimum vertical height is 500mm although the steadies can be set down on an angle when local ground levels vary and don't allow full vertical extension. The maximum height is 740mm (Including the Big Foot & Mounting Bracket).
AL-KO corner steadies have been tested and meet the requirements of the Caravan Industry Association Australia (CIAA), the Australian controlling body for caravan manufacturing standards.
Key Features & Specifications:
- 740mm version is suitable for most Off-Road RVs
- Includes fitted Alko Bigfoot
- Zinc plated
- 740mm in Height fully extended (Bigfoot Included)
- 500mm minimum vertical height (Bigfoot Included)
- Leg operates at various angles allowing for smaller height
- Stowed height is 125mm
- Mounting bracket included for chassis installation.
- Bolt on installation for legs to mounting bracket for easy changeover (Two Bolt Hole 80 mm Centres – Leg Top Section Measures L 100 mm x W 65 mm)
- 19-mm standard hex wind nut
- Features smooth grip handle for comfort
- Corner steadies are not designed to be used as a jack or as the means of lifting the trailer or caravan off the ground. They are designed to stabilize the trailer or caravan when stationary.
- The 740mm sized unit generally suits off-road Caravans. For lower On-Road touring models, the 590mm version may be more suitable (but please measure to be sure).
- Some innovative customers use a hexagon socket and a cordless drill to quickly and effortlessly raise and lower the steady.
- Please note the winder handle is not included.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Also 740mm Corner SteadyBy: Craig on 17 March 2020Great quality product. Fast efficient dispatch by Campsmart.