Anti Flap Kit & Rafter Storage Bag (6 Pocket)
Make 4 payments of $17.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Tired of having no where to keep your Anti Flap Kit & rafters? No need to worry about damage in transit or parts being lost anymore. This sturdy canvas storage bag allows you to keep your AFK together securely while protecting it from scratches and damage while on the road.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits all sizes of Aussie Traveller Anti Flap Kits & rafters
- Includes 6 pouches (to store the 4 sections of an AFK & 2 Awning Rafters)
- Australian made from quality polyester canvas
- Strong cotton ties allow you to secure the bag neatly together
- 1450mm long
- This bag now includes a longer top flap so all brands of rafters fit well (Including Supex & Coast).
- Please note colours and patterns vary due to supply. The most commonly used is the grey canvas as shown in the photo.
- Rafters and AFK not included
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||g|
Fit for purposeBy: Colin on 14 July 2020Does the job intended. Material is good and the straps are long enough to tie around
Anti-flap & Rafter storage bag (6 pocket)By: Peter D van Houts on 11 July 2020Saw this on the site and was exactly something I was looking for. We initially had two rafters and used a fishing pole bag to protect and store them. We recently installed Anti Flap kits to our awning and I was wondering what to put these in for protection and storage, was going down the fish pole bags path but felt that it would not be ideal. So I have brought this bag and it does it well in protecting the rafters etc no rubbing etc.
PerfectBy: Nick on 19 October 2018Everything fits in perfect, material is A1
Anti Flap Kit Storage BagBy: Neale on 16 May 2018I agree totally with Trevor. Good bag but straps are not functional. Put all straps on one side so they are usable when bag is rolled up.
Anti Flap Kit Storage BagBy: Jeff on 15 May 2018Love this bag, rolls up nice and compact. Feeling much more organised.