Black Anti Flap Kit for Roll Out Awning 2.25-2.4m
Suits Med to Long Awning Extensions (2.25m to 2.40m)
Make 4 payments of $62.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Anti Flap Kit for Roll Out Awnings
Did you know awning damage is the most common cause of insurance claims for RV Parts & Accessories in Australia? The harsh Aussie weather can often whip up strong damaging winds that awnings can really struggle with. A flapping awning can also be annoying and damaging to your awning's fabric.
This newly developed anti-flap kit is designed for Roll Out awnings including the Carefree of Colorado, Dometic, A&E and Sunburst. The pair of aluminum deflapper bars slot together and clamp down along the edge of the awning fabric, eliminating flapping and increasing the structural strength of the awning. Also included in the bars is an in-built sail track which can be used to install accessories such as privacy screens or annexe walls.
The system is quick and easy to install and comes with the required brackets to fix to the side of the Caravan / RV.
- Lightweight but stong aluminium
- Colour: Powder Coated Black
- Made to suit the most common rollout awning brands
- Suits Medium to Long Roll Out extensions (2.25m to 2.40m).
- Includes mounting brackets
- Easy to store - only 1.2m when closed
- Kit comes as a pair (to suit both sides of the awning)
- Includes a built-in Sail Track to suit 6mm rope splines (Australian Standard)
Buy now to be ready for your next holiday, no matter what the weather.
- This product is only designed to fit Roll Out Awnings. It's not suitable for European-style box/cassette awnings such as the Fiamma F45 range or the Thule range. See our other listings for Anti Flap Kits suitable for Fiamma F45 awnings.
- This product has been designed for awning projections of 2.25m to 2.4m
- The installation will require self-tapping screws to attach the brackets to the caravan. These are not included in the kit but are inexpensive and can be purchased at all major hardware stores.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.