Notify me when back in stock
Curved Caravan Awning Rafter (100mm Extra Curve) - Black
New for 2020 is the Premium Black 100mm Extra Curved Caravan Awning Rafter from Campsmart. This features additional curvature to further increase the tension on Roll Out Awning fabric, thereby more effectively reducing flapping and increasing the awning's structural strength. In comparison to the standard slight curved rafter, additional design improvements have also been made:
- A rounded radius top has been added to protect the fabric on the awning;
- The rafter has been thickened, adding strength; and
- A new "anti-rattle" glass nylon molded rail end has been included;
Curved awning rafters help you overcome the two common caravanning problems - wind flap and water pooling. Taking only moments to fit in place, this curved roof rafter is designed to give your awning canopy a gentle curve enabling rain to run off easier, as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap. No more restless sleep due to wind flaps! For best results, we recommend to use them with our anti-flap kit or deflappers.
The telescopic style rafter extends up to 250cm and is suitable for Roll Out Awnings including Sunburst, Carefree, Dometic & A&E.
Features & Specifications:
- Includes tightening knob & mounting bracket (screws not included);
- Extends from 1.5m to 2.5m;
- Curve is approx. 100mm when fully extended;
- Powdercoated Black aluminum with a rounded top profile;
- Anti-Rattle Glass Nylon Moulded Bracket Insert;
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position. This should be approx. 20mm below the awning fabric;
- Extend the awning out;
- Drill a 3/8" hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height;
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing.
- Larger awnings would benefit from 2 or more rafters (We'd suggest 2 for awnings over 12' & 3 for awnings larger than 17').
- Curvature is measured when extended to 2.5m and includes the Max distance from a flat surface to the top of the rafter. Slight variation can.
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Curved Rafters for Fiamma Awnings
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Good product.By: Stephen Royal on 22 April 2020Great product but could be a little sturdier. Easy to fit does the job it is designed for.