Notify me when back in stock
Curved Caravan Awning Rafter (Sight Curve) - Black
New from Campsmart is the Premium Black Slight Curved Caravan Awning Rafter. This features a number of design improvements over the previous square profile slight curved rafter including:
- A rounded radius top has been added to protect the fabric on the awning;
- The rafter has been thickened, adding strength; and
- A new "anti-rattle" glass nylon molded rail end has been included;
Curved awning rafters help you overcome the two common caravanning problems - wind flap and water pooling. Taking only moments to fit in place, this curved roof rafter is designed to give your awning canopy a gentle curve enabling rain to run off easier, as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap. No more restless sleep due to wind flaps! For best results, we recommend using them with our anti-flap kit or deflappers.
The telescopic style rafter extends up to 250cm and is suitable for Roll Out Awnings including Sunburst, Carefree, Dometic & A&E.
Features & Specifications:
- Includes tightening knob & mounting bracket (screws not included);
- Extends from 1.5m to 2.5m;
- Curve is approx. 50-60mm when fully extended (See notes on curvature below);
- Powdercoated Black aluminium with a rounded top profile;
- Anti-Rattle Glass Nylon Moulded Bracket Insert;
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position. This should be approx. 20mm below the awning fabric;
- Extend the awning out;
- Drill a 3/8" hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height;
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing.
- Curvature is measured when extended and includes the distance from a flat surface to the top of the rafter (note the rafter is approx. 35mm tall). Variation will occur depending on the amount of extension. A small amount of variation can also occur in production.
- Larger awnings would benefit from 2 or more rafters (We'd suggest 2 for awnings over 12' & 3 for awnings larger than 17').
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Curved Rafters for Fiamma Awnings
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.