Notify me when back in stock
Camec 3m Annexe Floor Matting
Newly released in April 2017, Camec's redesigned floor matting supersedes the previous version and offers many improved features. The matting now consists of a much tighter weave and is a more neutral grey colour (previously bright green).
The matting construction provides superior underfoot comfort while at the same time being designed to allow air to circulate (ensuring grass is not killed) whilst stopping insects, bugs & sticks from coming through. Great for under your awning, picnics and any outdoor event.
- Hemmed edging for extra strength with pegging eyelets
- Breathable fabric ensures that underlying grass is not killed
- Attractive two tone weave
- Warm, non-slip finish
- Close weave allows air to circulate whilst stopping insects & worms from coming through
- Exceptionally hard-wearing, rot proof and UV stabilised
- Easy to clean - just hose down
- Reusable carry bag
- Colour: Light Grey
- Size: 3.0m x 2.5m
- UV Stabilised 2 tone weave
- Rot Proof
- The two major drawbacks of Camec's previous version were its very loose weave (which sticks & bugs could easily come through) & the fluoro green colour (not seen since the 80s). The new matting takes care of both of these issues with a tight weave and neutral light grey which will fit in nicely with most setups.
- The Camec Annexe Floor Matting is one of 4 types of matting we supply along with PVC foam matting, Enduromat and CGear. It offers an economical alternative to the more expensive CGear and Enduromat while providing the benefits of a synthetic mesh rather than PVC foam matting. Synthetic mats are more durable, easier to clean, lighter and generally take up less space than the foam matting.
See our full range of Camec products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Floor matting an ideal sand pit cover!By: Rick Wade on 28 April 2018Although we are caravan owners and already have floor matting, I selected this product to use as a cover for a sand pit in a children's playground. It is ideal for the task. The size happened to be just right, the material is tough and has an open weave that lets rainwater through. The matting has been fitted with timber battens at either end that fit to the treated pine end capping of the rectangular sand pit. Tent pegs through the side eyelets and into holes on the timber capping on the sand pit support the sides of the cover. The cover is rolled up from one end when the sand pit is in use.