Notify me when back in stock
Camec 3m Annexe Floor Matting
Newly released in April 2017, Camec's redesigned floor matting supersedes the previous version and offers many improved features. The matting now consists of a much tighter weave and is a more neutral grey colour (previously bright green).
The matting construction provides superior underfoot comfort while at the same time being designed to allow air to ciculate (ensuring grass is not killed) whilst stopping insects, bugs & sticks from coming through. Great for under your awning, picnics and any outdoor event.
- Hemmed edging for extra strength with pegging eyelets
- Breathable fabric ensures that underlying grass is not killed
- Attractive two tone weave
- Warm, non-slip finish
- Close weave allows air to circulate whilst stopping insects & worms from coming through
- Exceptionally hard-wearing, rot proof and UV stabilised
- Easy to clean - just hose down
- Reusable carry bag
- Colour: Light Grey
- Size: 3.0m x 2.5m
- UV Stabilised 2 tone weave
- Rot Proof
- The two major draw backs of Camec's previous version were its very loose weave (which sticks & bugs could easily come through) & the flouro green colour (not seen since the 80s). The new matting takes care of both of these issues with a tight weave and neutral light grey which will fit in nicely with most set ups.
- The Camec Annexe Floor Matting is one of 4 types of matting we supply along with PVC foam matting, Enduromat and CGear. If offers an economical alternative to the more expensive CGear and Enduromat while providing the benefits of a synthetic mesh rather than PVC foam matting. Synthetic mats are more more durable, easier to clean, lighter and generally take up less space than the foam matting.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||9339051 002949|
Floor matting an ideal sand pit cover!By: Rick Wade on 28 April 2018Although we are caravan owners and already have floor matting, I selected this product to use as a cover for a sand pit in a children's playground. It is ideal for the task. The size happened to be just right, the material is tough and has an open weave that lets rainwater through. The matting has been fitted with timber battens at either end that fit to the treated pine end capping of the rectangular sand pit. Tent pegs through the side eyelets and into holes on the timber capping on the sand pit support the sides of the cover. The cover is rolled up from one end when the sand pit is in use.