Notify me when back in stock
Protect your RV and protect the life of its paintwork, by installing a Stone Shield. Supplied as a flat pack, it is quick and easy to install to the A-frame of your camper trailer. Made from tough rip stop mesh (resistant to rips or tears), the Stone Sheild stops stones (and other hard debris) from chipping, or potentially even denting your RV’s paintwork. This package also comes with two extra-large rubber mud flaps to protect the undercarriage of your camper trailer.
Made from extra tough rip stop mesh (rip stop is a woven material that is resistant to tears or rips) and includes two extra large rubber mud flaps (that are heavy duty) to protect the undercarriage of your caravan or camper trailer.
- Easy assembly
- Includes two mud flaps
- Easy removal for storage by two R-clips, no need to unbolt brackets
- Rip stop mesh is attached by screws
- 1800mm (W) x 500mm (H)
- Colour: Black
- This package suits the smaller style Camper Trailer. For the larger wind up Camper Trailers such as the Jayco range, a slightly larger version is required (See our other listing).
- An easy DIY option, includes installation instructions.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Camper trailer stone shieldBy: Tony Gassman on 10 June 2018Over all good but not all the predrilled holes lined up. Also you need a drill driver for the screws not just a hand driver as described in the instructions for tools required. Also the mud flaps could be a bit heaver. They look as if they will blow back when driving.