Notify me when back in stock
Protect your RV and protect the life of its paintwork, by installing a Stone Shield. Supplied as a flat pack, it is quick and easy to install to the A-frame of your camper trailer. Made from tough rip stop mesh (resistant to rips or tears), the Stone Sheild stops stones (and other hard debris) from chipping, or potentially even denting your RV’s paintwork. This package also comes with two extra-large rubber mud flaps to protect the undercarriage of your camper trailer.
Made from extra tough rip stop mesh (rip stop is a woven material that is resistant to tears or rips) and includes two extra large rubber mud flaps (that are heavy duty) to protect the undercarriage of your caravan or camper trailer.
- Easy assembly with pre-drilled holes
- Includes two mud flaps
- Easy removal for storage by two R-clips, no need to unbolt brackets
- Rip stop mesh is attached by screws
- 1800mm (W) x 500mm (H)
- Colour: Black
- This package suits the smaller style Camper Trailer. For the larger wind up Camper Trailers such as the Jayco range, a slightly larger version is required (See our other listing).
- An easy DIY option, includes installation instructions.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Camper trailer stone shieldBy: Tony Gassman on 10 June 2018Over all good but not all the predrilled holes lined up. Also you need a drill driver for the screws not just a hand driver as described in the instructions for tools required. Also the mud flaps could be a bit heaver. They look as if they will blow back when driving.