Campsmart XD 2.1m Caravan Privacy Screen
NEW XD 1.95m eXtra Drop | Great for Off-Road Caravans
Make 4 payments of $17.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Campsmart XD 2.1m Caravan Privacy Screen
Newly released by Campsmart is the XD (Extra Drop) range of Caravan Privacy Screens in Silver-Grey and Black. These screens come with a longer 1.95m vertical length compared to the standard 1.80m drop providing a full length screen that can be pegged down at ground level. The XD Privacy Screens are also great for the increasing number of Off-Road RVs, most of which have roll out awnings set at a higher level.
We've added a few extra features to the 2.1m screen allowing it to also be used as an end wall. This includes velcro attachment loops (to attach to upper awning framework) and side attachment points (to secure to awning legs).
The Campsmart Privacy Screens feature outstanding 95% shade rating but also include newly developed D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs. This allows for the dual purpose of using the screen as a shade wall with guy ropes or using it as an awning extension on poles.
Easy and simple to set up, it should take even an inexperienced caravanner no more than a few minutes to install, simply sliding along your awning track & then securing with the supplied pegs and guy ropes. The screen is designed to fit the leading "Roll Out" awning brands including Carefree Fiesta Awning and Dometic A&E with 6mm rope to suit the groove in the awning barrel. (Note Box Awnings such as the Fiamma F45 require 4mm track screen. See our other listing for these).
- Newly developed Heavy Duty D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs;
- 6mm rope spline to slide into the roll out awning track;
- Includes velcro attachment loops to enable attachment as an end / side wall;
- Provides excellent privacy and UV Protection while still allowing ventilation;
- Easy & quick to set up;
- Suitable for use with all popular roll out awning brands;
- Includes a convenient zippered carry bag;
- Includes guy ropes & steel zinc plated pegs (with peg bag).
- Dimensions: 2.10m (Wide) x 1.95m XD (Height)
- Includes 3 x D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs along the bottom of the screen
- 1x D-Ring plus Eyelet on re-enforced tabs along both sides of the screen (allows attachment to awning legs)
- Shade Rating: 95%
- Screen Material: 200 gsm
- Colour: Silver Grey
The 2.1m Privacy Screen has been designed to fit along the barrel of an 8ft Roll Out Awning (2.4m from Pole to Pole) or larger.
- Including velcro tabs along the top with the keder rope increases the versatility of this 2.1m screen. It can be used as either a long wall or end / side wall or the 2 together can create a shaded corner section.
- The dual D-Rings & Eyelets are a great new feature. Using the Privacy Screen as an awning extension on poles effectively doubles your living shaded area.
- Setting the screen at a larger angle will give you more space under your roll out awning. In inclement weather, set the screen closer at a steeper angle or straight down. While not water-proof, the rain will tend to keep out and roll down the screen to the ground.
Matching End / Side Wall Privacy Screens
Also available are the matching angled Caravan End Wall Screens. We recommend using the same brand as the shade of grey varies between some of different brands.
Buy now and start enjoying the benefits of one of the most popular awning accessories for Caravanners!
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.