Notify me when back in stock
Please note this sale is for the Jayco Canvas Awning Walls only. The Bag Awning is not included (but is available in separate listings)
The brand new 8' Jayco Canvas Awning walls have been specifically designed for the jayco branded bag awnings often fitted to the Jayco Swift and Flite Camper Trailer (both Touring and Outback models). Note while refered to as 8' the length along the front wall is actually 7'5" to suit these Jayco models. The awning walls are the current stock matching the new style Jayco Bag Awnings.
Please note that the new 2012 onward Jayco Awning Walls differ in size to the older versions and will only fit the new Jayco factory branded Bag Awnings. They will not fit the "Prestige" Jayco labelled awnings as these are manufactured by a different supplier for a specific Jayco dealership. If you have an older Jayco or a non-compatible awning, you may wish to consider purchasing the complete bag awning and walls package.
The awning walls features include:
- 2 doors with fly screen / mesh doors for ventilations / light options;
- 4 fly screen windows with clear rain covers and canvas block-out covers;
- A draft skirt to close the gap between the bottom of the van and the ground;
- The walls are constructed of weaved high quality polyester canvas with yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals. Another benefit of polyester canvas is that it is easy to wash and dry
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a light weight PVC with webbing
Included in the package are:
- A handy storage bag for the awning walls and equipment;
- All pegs required (with peg bag);
- Side draft skirt;
Important Installation Details:
Note the awning walls need side annexe tracks and a bottom track and/or press studs for the skirt. The aluminium annexe tracks and studs are not included. This is a relatively simple procedure for annexe installations and can be done for approx. $150 by your local Jayco Dealer or another annexe / caravan service provider. It could also be done by the average handyman by purchasing the hardware.
The annexe height is suited to both the “Touring” and taller “Outback” camper trailer models. The bottom 30cm grey strip is designed to be cut off for the shorter touring models.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Canvas wallsBy: Bill Wood on 13 April 2018Ordered this product for a 2013 Jayco Swift. Fit perfectly and was easy to put up.