Notify me when back in stock
Jayco Water Filler Inlet (Mains & 1 or 2 Tanks)
Used with the current range of Jayco Caravans, Pop Tops and Camper Trailers, the new Jayco water filler with lockable door includes an inlet for a mains connection together with 1 tank inlet and space for another support up to 2 water tank inlets. Note a separate part is required to complete 2 tank fillers (800-10920 available separately)
The water filler includes a flap for a mains hose connection so the door can be locked while in use, minimising the risk of any tampering with the connection and tank filler inlets. Rubber caps are also included to cover the 3 inlets while in transit or not in use.
- Lockable door with 2 keys supplied
- Hose flap allows mains connection with door locked
- Supports mains connection and up to 2 tanks (with optional extra filler)
- Includes 2x 12mm breathers for 2 water tanks
- Comes with a rubber gasket to seal the unit against the RV
- Dimensions: 227mm x 150mm with 25mm radius corners
- Cut Out Required: 185mm x 110mm cut out with 8mm radius corners
- Depth of unit (excluding connection points): 100mm
- Mains hose Flap: 65mmx55mm
- Mains Connection to 1/2 inch BSP
See our full range of Jayco products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.