Warranty - Campsmart AFK & Rafters
How long is the warranty for the Campsmart Rafters & Anti Flap Kit range?
The Campsmart range of rafters and anti-flap kits come with a 12-month Manufacturer’s Warranty from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects during normal use. Normal use is defined and used on a non-permanent RV for intermittent periods of up to 28 days at a time. Commercial use, permanent use, and use in domestic applications are all excluded.
The warranty covers the original owner only and is not transferrable. This means if you purchase a second-hand Campsmart product, the original warranty will not be inherited.
While we stand by the durability of all our products and they are made from high-quality materials, it is important that they are used correctly in various outdoor environments and for their intended purpose.
It is important to always be aware of the correct way to use your camping gear and the surroundings when setting up.
Always remember that any sharp objects, extreme weather, and misuse have the potential to cause damage, and unfortunately, this is not something covered under warranty. If you take care of your caravan gear it will look after you.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
- Read the exclusions below to determine if you can submit a warranty claim
- Visit the Customer Support page to submit your Claim - including photos and a full description of the problem you are having
What do I need to do if I have a warranty claim?
When you submit a warranty claim, you are required to include pictures of the damage or fault so we can assess the damage incurred and assess what will be the best solution. We may also ask you to return the product at your cost for warranty inspection.
Repair or replacement?
In some cases, there’s the opportunity to repair the product (meaning it won’t end up in a landfill) and on other occasions, we might have to make a full replacement. We will review the item and assess the requirement for a repair or replacement if the item is deemed warrantable.
When we can repair the product and have it functioning as it should, we will always offer this solution as a priority.
We reserve the right to assess whether a repair or replacement is applicable.
What is not covered under warranty?
The reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Damage by misuse or abuse
- Damage from over-tightening handles and knobs
- Damage caused by winding knobs in the wrong direction
- Damage from installing with the incorrect style of awning
- General wear and tear
- Condensation or damage caused by mold
- Unauthorized repairs
- Loss, theft, or misplacement
- Not following product instructions correctly
- Incorrect setup
- Damage caused by insects, animals, or children
- Broken poles that are not a result of failed workmanship
- Damage caused by incorrect storage during holiday travel
- Accidental damage
- Damage to awnings caused by the customer drilling or installing incorrectly
- Damage caused by excessive heat (including incorrect storage, extended use in the sun, and set up too close to campfires)
- Damaged caused by use in adverse weather conditions (e.g. where the BOM has issued a weather warning)
- Damage caused by modification by the customer
- Damage caused by over-tightening ropes and poles
- Damage caused by using non-compatible brackets
Products are for short-term recreational use - Commercial use, permanent use, residential use, and long-term use for extended periods and use in domestic applications are all excluded.
Camp Smart Pty Ltd reserves the right to repair, replace or provide credit/refund for warrantable items. Any credit or refund will exclude the cost of postage paid.