Notify me when back in stock
Sphere 200W Twin Cell Solar Panel - Black Frame
Sphere Twin Cell Solar Technology is the future of solar power generation for the Caravanning and RV Market.
Researched and developed in Australia, Sphere Twin Cell Technology is an innovative solution to the common issue of partial shading that affects caravan and RV solar power applications. Partial shading caused by roof top mounted accessories such as air conditioners, roof vents and satellites can result in severe bottlenecks for conventional solar panels. When even a small section of a traditional panel is covered by shade, a blockage is created that drastically reduces overall output.
Sphere Twin Cell Technology helps reduce the impact of partial shading by allowing a single large solar panel to operate as if it were two smaller panels with isolated circuit paths. This unique parallel design allows each side of the panel to function independently from the other. When one half of a panel is covered by shade, the other will still perform at full capacity. Where partial shading will have already stopped traditional mono-crystalline panels from providing vital power, Sphere Solar Panels with Twin Cell Technology will keep on charging.
- Sphere Twin Cell Solar Technology for improved performance in partial shade.
- Saves money on installation costs and provides more installation options
- Allows you to install multiple panels on existing builds without having to upgrade the wiring.
- Provides a more efficient and cost-effective solar power system for all users
- Ensures consistent power output even when there is partial shading
- Standard Test Conditions: 1000W/M2,1.5AM,25
- Peak Power Output: (W) 200 W
- Power Output Tolerance(%): +3%
- Maximum Power Voltage (V): 20.6
- Maximum Power Current (A): 9.71
- Short Circuit Current (A): 9.85
- Open Circuit Voltage (V): 24.1
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V/DC
- Junction Box Type: 0.9m 4mm 2 solar cable fitted with MC 4 IP65
- Number of Cells: 4 x 18 (72pcs)
- Module Size (mm): 670 x 1480 x 35 x 30 x 1.2
- Module Net Weight: 11 KG
- Working Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Power TK: -0.45%/°C
- Short Circuit Current T: 0.045%/°C
- Test temperature: 25±2 °C
- Guarantee of power output: <10 Years >90%
- Material Warranty: 5 Years (held by Coast RV)
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does Not Apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.