Notify me when back in stock
Stabilizer Jack Pads with Handles (Set of 4)
Tired of the legs of your caravan or jockey wheels sinking into the ground? These stabilizer jack pads help to keep Jacks, Jockey Wheels and Corner Steadies from sinking into soft surfaces. They also feature 4 integrated non-slip pads for additional traction on flat surfaces. The jack pads are interlocking for convenient storage with a handy velcro strap.
Sized to snugly fit Campsmart Aluminium Stabilisers (& other brands the same size). Note the Aluminium Stabilizers are sold separately
- UV stabilized resin
- Built-in handle for easy use
- Heavy-duty construction
- Grid support for increased strength
- Storage strap included
- Size per Jack Pad:165mm (W) x 165mm (L) Square Section (220mm including handle) x 21mm (H). Note internal width to fit stabilizers is approx. 156mm x 156mm.
- Colour: Yellow
- Pack of 4
Please note the black plastic stabilisers are not sized to fit into these jack pads.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Great Stabilizer PadsBy: Cindy Dunn on 28 June 2023These are the 2nd and 3rd sets of this product we have purchased. The originals are used to set our caravan corner legs on. The new ones will be used as a stacking block for our Trail A Mate Hydraulic Jack/Jockey Wheel